Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Dark Alice

Hattie Taylor's House of Assignation Atmosphere Spray

HATTIE TAYLOR’S HOUSE OF ASSIGNATION ATMOSPHERE SPRAY
The establishment at No. 111 Spring street is a house of assignation kept by Hattie Taylor. It is a third class house where may be found the lowest class of courtezans. It is patronized by roughs and rowdies, and gentlemen who turn their shirts wrong side out when the other side is dirty.

Balding suede, oiled leather, swarthy cologne, rough oak, and darkwood cinnamon.

Leather heaven. That's what this is. Soft gorgeous leather, with barely any cologne and just a hit of cinnamon. It's amazing. It's like a sexy young Liam Neeson came in my house smelling of rugged leather gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me with the leather smell of himself all over my house. I adore this.

Yep. LEATHER! I didnt notice much other notes aside from said leather. Its not my thing....but if you like leather scents this is for you. And if Liam Neesom smelled like this...i may just be a leather convert ;)

Suede, leather, and notes of oak and cinnamon. This however really smells like suede, and its different from other leather blends. It's got texture going on. Manly, sexy, seductive.