Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Tiada

David's Tea "Stormy Night"

This is the "Tea Of The Month" and smells SO good, I want it as a scent. Can anyone think of one similar?

"black tea, chocolate, cinnamon, coconut, vanilla"

I really hope I can smell like this, since I can't drink this tea (no black tea or chocolate for me, very sad!).

I have no recs, but I love David's Tea! I think I had a tea-epiphany when I first tried Forever Nuts, I did not know apple nut pie could be turned into a tea so accurately :wub2: There are a few of their teas I'd love to have as perfumes :D

Thanks for reminding me to head over to their store to sniff their fall collection teas, it's about an hour drive way on the other side of the city, but totally worth it :smile:

Edited by Drae

A Forever Nuts latte is the greatest thing on a cold day, or at night, or always. I adore it.

Forever Nuts would make a great scent too... Apple, almond, cinnamon, beet root.

Edited by Tiada

Hmmm....Black Pearl layered with a bit of....Bliss? Velvet? Might yield something in that neighborhood. Of course you are sorely tempting me to buy that tea now. :lol:

ETA: Goblin might be a good one to try experimenting with too.

Edited by Invidiana

There are so many teas I would love to convert into perfumes.

I would wear the hell out of anything that smells like Celestial Seasonings Nutcracker Sweet. All the website gives me as far as what is in it is, "Irresistibly delicious black tea with vanilla, nutty flavors and a pinch of cinnamon." Any ideas for that one? The cinnamon isn't really pronounced in it to my nose, more like playful wooden mallets type of cinnamon.

Hmmm....Black Pearl layered with a bit of....Bliss? Velvet? Might yield something in that neighborhood. Of course you are sorely tempting me to buy that tea now. :lol:

ETA: Goblin might be a good one to try experimenting with too.

I have each of these and think some of them might just work! The trick I think is going to be layer them.

This made me think automatically of the Thirteens.

I've only had one Thirteen, and it was not what I'm looking for at all. I went through all the other Thirteen scents, and while they're all pretty cool and unique, they're not a match. I'd need something a LOT more simple than any of the Thirteens.

There are so many teas I would love to convert into perfumes.

I would wear the hell out of anything that smells like Celestial Seasonings Nutcracker Sweet. All the website gives me as far as what is in it is, "Irresistibly delicious black tea with vanilla, nutty flavors and a pinch of cinnamon." Any ideas for that one? The cinnamon isn't really pronounced in it to my nose, more like playful wooden mallets type of cinnamon.

Oh now that I've started thinking about this when I read Stormy Night, I started going through all my teas, and the Davids Tea catalogue, and there could be so many amazing perfumes!

Edited by Tiada

So today I tried "White Rabbit" with "Bliss". Not a perfect blend of Stormy Night, but it smells pretty darn good!!

Sign in to follow this