Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellebelle

Apple Orchard Atmosphere Spray

Baskets of apples, sun warmed, sit beneath tree boughs dappled with autumn light.

This is like a crisp, red delicious apple. If last years autumn harvest was warm and glowing, this is an apple orchard on a crisp fall evening. It's really pretty and makes the room smell wonderful.

definately tons of red apples, but also just a bit of almost floral sweetness like in Annurca Apple Blossom SN, not just pure plain apples, it's a more complex scent than that though it is hard to say how. It is very fresh with just a hint of sweet floral underneath and a shot of juicy apple peels. GORGEOUS!

Lots of tart crisp red apples, ready to go plop onto the black-brown dirt beneath the apple trees. There's woods for sure, and far off in the distance, a touch of woodsmoke on the gentle breeze.

Beautiful and evocative. :)

Faintly smoky, woodsy apples. :D They might even be lightly roasted, since this reminds me a lot of a simplified version of Fearful Pleasure.

It's not a very sweet or watery apple note, but it is natural and kind of energizing. Not spiced or cider-y either. It balances very well between the two extremes of a floral, green "air-freshener" apple smell and a heavy, fake "apple-cinnamon-craft-store" apple smell. Juicy and delicious, but grounded. I'm really happy with it and think it's the kind of thing most people would find pleasant as a room scent.

I went apple picking with my kids the day after I picked up a bottle of this at NYCC (my 6 year old son requested a room spray that smelled of apples!), so I tested it with the smell of a real apple orchard fresh in my memory and man, it is dead on. This smells like that fresh apple you bite into right off the tree with wafts of the fallen apples on the ground, a touch of earth and wood mingling with it.

Apple dominant with something that suggests sun and wood and a touch of turning to cider. Sweeter than expected. I like it. Really, it’s about the apples.

I really like this one and am glad that I was able to track down a decant. Apple Orchard is like a mix of sweet red apple and clean apple blossom with hints of dry woods. I'm glad that I'm not getting any spices from it.

Simple, and maybe not the most unique and original scent, but I love apple and will happily use up my decant <3.

Completely unsurprisingly, this smells like apples. Not BPAL's crisp, fresh apple note, but the warm snuggly one from The Hesperides. While The Hesperides wasn't for me, Apple Orchard is AMAZING as a room scent. There's a round, warm wood as well.

This is one of my favorite atmosphere sprays. :wub2:

I tend to adore apple scents, and this one is no exception. It really does smell like sun-warmed apples. The apple note is definitely a sweet, red apple, and it is simply lovely.

The lasting power on this one varies. When I lived in a humid climate, this had rather decent throw. A few sprays would do the trick, and somehow one of our cats even ended up smelling like it. In a dry climate, it takes several sprays of this to make the apartment smell like sun-warmed apples, and the scent dissipates rather quickly.

I have already used up one bottle, and I don't even want to touch my back-up bottle because I never want this scent to be gone. It brings back childhood memories of picking apples in the autumn, bobbing for apples, and carving little faces into them.

I hope that the Trading Post brings this atmosphere spray back one day.

I received a very generous sample of this a while back from a lovely forumite.

In the bottle it smells like lovely sweet and juicy red apples, but it has a second note which I'm not entirely sure what it is. I want to say it's something bread-y or yeast. It doesn't smell fermented or bad, but there is something that gives Apple Orchard a little golden glow.

I recently bought a big cabinet (need somewhere to store all the BPAL goodies and my art supplies) and decided this would be a great place to test the atmo, since the cabinet smells like old dusty cellar, which I'm not a fan of. So I open one of the doors of the cabinet and spritz once inside. And oh holy mother, this was strong! It smelled nothing like it does sniffing straight from the bottle, instead it was a really strong, high pitched apple-scented hairspray. I was a little disappointed that it had lost the gorgeous apple from the bottle, but after leaving the room and returning the next day it had thankfully calmed down. It doesn't smell like hairspray any longer but now the cabinet smells like old dusty cellar with apples in it.

I think of this as a spray version of Hesperides, which I adored. Juicy apples and warm oak. The perfect autumn scent, reminds me of trips to the cider mill. I like to spray it on my sheets before bed, so cozy.