Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
surf-tormented

Cucumber-ish scents?

Does BPAL have any cucumber scented oils? I searched the website and found no oils with cucumber in them. If there are, or if there is one that smells fresh like that and isn't listed as cucumber, PM me. I would be very interested.

Edited by Madame Nyx

We don't have any cucumber scents at the moment, but we're working on two for future updates. :P

Although the notes aren't listed and none of the current reviews mention cucumber-like, to me Empyreal Mist has the feel of cucumber. It has an underlying greeness, my nose keeps saying green apple but again none of the reviews get that effect.

A while back there was a flavoured Apple and Cucumber sparkling water available over here (UK, Sainsbury), it was delicious and Empyreal Mist reminds me of it.

Maybe worth a try?

Edited for typo.

Edited by allamanda

I would recommend Embalming Fluid and Shanghai. They both have a cucumber-ish "feel," I think. :P

Edited by riddel

If we're talking gourds in general, I thought Titania was melony. But if we're talking specifically cucumber, then I'd second Empyreal Mist and Blue Moon if you can get hold of it.

Yeah, unfortunately, the only scents I can recall right off that have cucumber in them are Blue Moon and Chaos Theory XVII. Both of which are probably impossible to get ahold of (considering the limited edition factor, etc.).

But I'm super, duper, extra happy and excited to hear that there'll be two new cucumber scents coming up! Beth, my goodness, you're going to be getting me to spend even more money, you know that right?

I, too, am thrilled to bits that there will be upcoming cucumber scents. I've long been a devotee of the Yankee Candle Garden Cucumber scent, and can only presume a BPAL oil will be all the mroe wonderful. I will never cease to be amazed by the wonder that is BPAL.

TULZSCHA

A belching column of sick greenish flame... spouting volcanically from depths profound and inconceivable, casting no shadows as healthy flame should, and coating the nitrous stone with a nasty, venomous verdigris. For in all that seething combustion no warmth lay, but only the clamminess of death and corruption.

A crystalline, cold green fire: six mints with white pepper and cucumber.

This be aimed at Beth, but maybe in the future others will be able to answer this, but is this high on the mint and low on the cucumber?

I really would like to try it, but the mint I am unsure of. A cold fire? Interesting.

Bumping this to see if anyone has any new recs. Surely since 2005...

I'm not likely to find Tulzscha, so I hope there's something.

i too was wondering if there were any other good cucumber scents... i have the first black moon, green phoenix, tulzscha & sturgeon moon but they're not quite cucmber-y enough for me, though tulzscha is close. i'm thinking i'll add an imp of squirting cucumber to my next order.

I could detect the cucumber in Blue Moon 07 as well (probably easier to get hold of than the 2004 version!), but I'd agree that Squirting Cucumber is probably the most cucumbery.

I don't know if there's ACTUALLY cucumber in it, but I felt that Dian's Bud had a cucumber vibe, and many of the other reviews mention cukes, as well.

I got a lot of cucumber from Horn of Amalthea, but it burned off relatively quickly -- and I know that blend's tough to get hold of at the moment.