Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Con Cramp Relief Massage Oil

Our therapeutic, anti-inflammatory blend of lavender, gingergrass, clary sage, eucalyptus, turmeric root, ashwagandha and peppermint will help relieve muscle strain, cramps, and fatigue! Rub it out and get yer ass back into that ‘Con!

You can clearly make out almost all the notes in this scent. This will grab you very fast with bright eucalyptus and lavender. I would say that Lavender and the mints are what show up the most. It is rather antiseptic smelling and medicinal.

Very medicinal, but does fade fast. There's mostly mint and eucalyptus for me, and does kind of remind me of those 'rubs' for sore muscles. I wouldn't wear this for it's scent, but the feeling I get after having a shower and rubbing this oil in, is like having a long soak in the tub. This is amazing stuff, because I normally don't have a pronounced relaxed feeling after a shower. I need to track down more, as I have lots of problems with my muscles. Wow!! :joy:

sweeter and less medicinal than UGH! But still pretty potent. I think I get a good bit of gingergrass and peppermint at the forefront. The big thing is, this stuff works amazingly! At D*Con I used it every night on my feet, and it worked wonders. Just the other night I got a full rub down when I was being all stiff, sore and crampy and it just really relaxed everything away. I think it's just as effective as UGH! But I find the scent much more pleasant and less abrasive.

Smells mainly like eucalyptus to me, with a bit of lavender and peppermint. Great to use for massages when you are achey from a cold, as the eucalyptus really cuts through the sinuses. Which is a good thing. My husband and I have both been sick this week with something that involved achey joints, and we've used kind of an appalling amount of Con Cramp Relief.

Eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender and clary sage. It smells really strongly minty.

And its super effective. The smell is super strong and invigorating, but it doesn't last that long. I used it on my legs this morning after a day of gardening yesterday and trying to get some of the stiffness out of my calf muscles (because bags of dirt are heavy, why are they so heavy? Why do you need so much dirt to fill flower pots? Why?). And I only dabbed on a little, and probably didn't massage as long as I needed to, but it really was great.

I need to get more.

I was the lucky recipient of a bottle of this in a recent swap.  I am never going to travel without it again.  It is magic on sore feet.  I usually use the Body Shop's peppermint foot lotion.  This is better.  It may not smell as good -- eucalyptus is not a note I enjoy in perfume -- but it is extremely effective.