Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Titaniah

Help to find best scents for the Wicked Queen

Hi! Im looking for very deep, strong, dramatic and dominant scents !! My idols are witches and evil queens from fairy tales and thus I've already found some of my favourite scents:

Wikced - Bestness! All around workhorse for me :)

Dragon's Blood - I really love this powerful atmosphere which it creates !!

Black Cat - This is total awesomeness. The scent is so powerful that it throws you against the wall and rips your clothes off !! :D

Can you recommend any other scents suitable for my kind of dramatic villainess please?

Thanks for your help already !!

You might want to check out some of these:

*Bewitched (Bewitching Brews) - "Deep, luscious green and berry scents that evoke images of woodland witchcraft and the raw power of nature: blackberry, sage, green tea, wild berries and dark musk."

*Blood Countess (Diabolus) - "Ah, vanity. Corrupted black plum, smoky opium and crumbling dead roses covered by a deceptive veil of Hungarian lilac, white gardenia and wild berry."

*Blood Rose (Rappaccini's Garden) - "Sensual, robust, and silken: voluptuous red rose bursting with lascivious red wine and sultry dragon’s blood resin."

*Evil (RPG) - "Smouldering opium tar, tobacco absolute, green tea, black plum, kush, ambergris accord, ambrette seed, and costus root."

*Mage (RPG) - "All mystique and thrumming power: gurjum balsam, Sumatran dragon's blood resin, olibanum, galangal, oleo gum resin, and frankincense."

*The Obsidian Widow (Steamworks) - "Pinot noir, dark myrrh, red sandalwood, black patchouli, night-blooming jasmine, and attar of rose."

*Wanda (Ars Amatoria) - "Along with Loviatar, she has become something of a Patron Goddess of all Dominatrixes, Wanda is the breathtakingly beautiful sable-wrapped marble queen of Sacher-Masoch’s fantasies. Her scent is a deep red merlot with a faint hint of leather, sexual musk and body heat over crushed roses, violets and myrtle."

*Whip (Ars Amatoria) - "Agony and ecstasy: black leather and damp red rose."

Les Fleurs du Mal is my favorite for this. Some people think it smells like old lady perfume but I think it smells like someone who would rip out your esophagus as soon as look at you.

Without a doubt, Madame Moriarty, asuming it's still available. As it ages it gets so much better. It's got an opium-like quality to it that makes me swoon. :wub2:

I second Madame Moriarty (not currently available but supposed to return), Spellbound, Blood Countess & Blood Rose.

Perhaps Blood Kiss (lush, creamy vanilla and the honey of the sweetest kiss smeared with the vital throb of husky clove, swollen red cherries, but darkened with the vampiric sensuality of vetiver, soporific poppy and blood red wine, and a skin-light pulse of feral musk)? It's very dark & slightly sinister from the vetiver.

If you don't mind strong roses, I'm very fond of Dawn:Mother, All Saints & Rose Red for projecting a powerful vibe (all un-impable or LE but you should be able to find them on the Sales & Swaps Pages)

I like Al Azif or Kubla Khan for empowerment purposes, as they are sort of masculine, but I like wearing them. And I feel very awesome.

As people are recommending Mme. Moriarty, I'll also mention Misfortune Teller V3 - which is currently available on the lab's Etsy and which I think I prefer to the released Mme. Moriarty, this one has more plum and less vanilla.

Witch Queen gets a second from me too.

Edited by ReallyZeb

Hi and thanks for replies !! Ive just ordered nice bunch of testers based of your recommendations! Too bad that two top choices Madame Mortiary and Witch Queen are sold out atm. I really hope that they will come back someday ! :)

Hi and thanks for replies !! Ive just ordered nice bunch of testers based of your recommendations! Too bad that two top choices Madame Mortiary and Witch Queen are sold out atm. I really hope that they will come back someday ! :)

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/stardust.html Witch Queen is still very available!

Dear lord that almost gave me a heart attack. One of my fave scents!

Edited by Lokabrenna

Sign in to follow this