Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
amanderinorange

Shub-Niggurath Candle

The lust incense of a corrupted Astarte. A blend of ritual herbs and dark resins, shot through with three gingers and aphrodisiacal spices.

Okay, so this candle is AWESOME!

I wasn't sure what to expect because this is my first Trading Post candle, but I am very happy that I ordered one and would love to order more.

The scent is very true to my imp of Shub and when burning the candle it fills the air with a lovely warm spice that isn't purely foodie. However, my favorite part of this candle is blowing it out. That seems strange I know, but even when the wick is smoking this candle smells good. None of the gross kind of black smoke that I get when blowing out other candles, this smellls like french toast cooking. Weird, right?

This is overall a fantastic candle and I am very glad I was able to snag at least one.

I adore this candle! I am in love with the rich resinous spice of shub-niggurath, and this candle smells exactly like the oil. I love to open a bottle just to huff it, and this makes it better by 10x. This fills my entire house with rich woody, resinous spice. *happy swoons*