Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
luxuria

Bliss Candle

A shot of pure, self-indulgent euphoria! A scent that is very, very wicked in its own way: the serotonin-slathered scent of pure milk chocolate.

Really, no one has reviewed this yet? Well, OK. I'm almost down to the bottom of my candle, so I think I know it pretty well by now...
I LOVE this. I liked Bliss the perfume but never found myself reaching for it to wear it, because after a while on my skin it took on a cloyingly-sweet note, but I don't get that at all here. And it's strong! Enough to a] scent any clothes I have laying around if I burn it long enough, and more importantly for me, b] cover up the smell of pot smoke that comes up nightly from my neighbors downstairs :ugh:
It's just a nice default home scent that blends well with other fragrances. Obviously it falls under the gourmand category, but not enough to smell like something is actually cooking in the oven. Lastly, it's a crowd pleaser -- my roommates, guests, and that time it scented my laundry, coworkers too. I bought this because I wanted to try a BPTP candle, not because I expected to really love the scent, but I do, and I'm going to have to order a new one once I finish up Yules. Edited by luxuria

This is one of the stronger BPTP candles as far as throw is concerned. It's one of those candles that you can get a whiff of as you walk by even if it isn't lit. It's true to the perfume in that it smells like freshly baked brownies. :yum: I will have to order another Bliss candle in the future!