I'm trying to decide between

Jolly Roger

Mary Read

Port Royal

Calico Jack

Santo Domingo

Any opinions or re commendations would be great

Thank you

I've tested most of those and I like Port Royal and Jolly Roger best. I think they have similar notes of rum, woods, and salty ocean, but JR has leather.

Another great pirate scent, and hands down favorite is Anne Bonny: "...A blend of Indonesian red patchouli, red sandalwood, and frankincense..."

I'd also recommend Pirate Moon, which is a limited edition and not available anymore, but you may be able to find a decant around the sale/swap pages.

Pirate Moon:

Red musk, ambergris, coconut palm, red sandalwood, balsam, date, warm leather, tobacco, ebony, lingum vitae wood, pandanus grass, an' a touch o' lime.

My vote is for Port Royal. Love it!

I have a problematic relationship with woods & aquatics but this one works really well on me & the husband :yum:

Edited by alterosen

Jolly Roger, of the ones you listed - but seconding the rec for Pirate Moon if you can find it, it's wonderful :D

Port Royal and Anne Bonny are my go-to piratey smells, though I also like The Sailor's Den and am hoping to love Black Death when it gets here! Baron Samedi also veers into pirate territory on my skin, but bay rum might be a little much for other people.

Port Royal and Anne Bonny are my go-to piratey smells, though I also like The Sailor's Den and am hoping to love Black Death when it gets here! Baron Samedi also veers into pirate territory on my skin, but bay rum might be a little much for other people.

Thanks everybody!

Sign in to follow this