Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Honey

Assassin's Creed: scent suggestions or inspirations?

I haven't found a similar topic through the forum search, so I'm opening a new thread.

In case I missed something - please be kind and just let me know! :)

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed (the first part in which you play Altaïr), and I am intrigued to find a scent that would remind me of the main character or, basically, the notion of the game: Damascus, Jerusalem, assassins.. you get the idea. ;)

I'm a huge fan of Queen of Sheba, but I am looking for a scent that has a bit more sandalwood and some resins or herbs in it.

I am not good with scents that are too masculine, so more feminine suggestions would be appreciated! :wub2:

Some notes that I think could fit: sandalwood, Arabian/Egyptian musk, bone musk, incense, frankincense, myrrh, leather (but it has to be behaved), and even coffee, tea or cocoa. Oh, and lots of spices! Clove, cardamom, cinnamon. And peppermint and/or other herbs! I know this is a crazy mix, but not all of these notes would have to be in a single blend, of course.

Personally, I am very cautious when it comes to leather, amber, and musk scents. But if they are just a grounding base for other lighter components, then this could be great anyway.

I tried Rogue, but the smokey amber note that must have been used to recreate soft leather just smelled like cable fire on me (my bf asked me, in all seriousness, if some cables were smoldering somewhere).

For a straightforward, sultry yet subtle sandalwood, Dragon's Claw works for me.

For spice-y scents Diwali, Nes Gadol Haya Sham, Chintamani Dhupa and Sudha Segara are a few of my favorites.

Hope one of those will work for you. :D

Wow, Dragon's Claw sounds like a really interesting sandalwood scent! Dragon's blood is normally not something that smells good on me, but the scent intrigues me anyway.

Diwali sounds like the perfect scent! Is on my wishlist now, thank you! :D

Chintamani-Dhupa - why did I not know of this scent? :lol:

Seriously.. awesome suggestions! I had feared the usual Bastet, Bengal & Morocco which all, alas, do not work on me.