Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zagadka

Candlelight Atmosphere Spray

Beeswax candles burning softly in a shadowed room, touched with a wisp of smoky foreboding.

Oh. Dear. Sweet. Baby. Jebus.

WOWZA.

It reminds me of a light Glowing Vulva with hints of blond wood, vanilla, and a hint of beeswax and white floral. I love the lab's beewax note, but this is less beeswaxy than anticipated, which works for this.

Hoard worthy.

Totally disrobing and running through the mist naked type of hoarding.

This is a lot like Lights of Men's Lives, in that it is a full bodied wax and heat aroma. The smoke is subtle. The effect of the creamy beeswax aroma is a light, light honey like scent but mostly cream with just a subtle hint of smoke.

Very pretty. It's 3 pm where I am at and I feel like a little candelabra is behind me. I may have to get more.

Playing Diablo III concurrently makes it extra creepy.

I love this. It's so unique and lovely and...private. :lol:

When first spritzed, I get a lot of smokiness. After a few minutes it's all beeswax and honey, and mystery. To me, this is strictly a bedroom scent. It really does evoke a shadowed boudoir lit only with flickering candles and smelling of secrets.

Beautiful. Big bottle for sure.

Amazing amazing amazing. Wow. If you like Lights of Men's Lives, you will like this. It's exactly the same to my nose. Love it!

This is one of the best room sprays I've ever tried from the Post. It's thick, sweet, slightly creamy beeswax with a hint of smoke. It's mysterious, romantic, and beautiful and I'm in danger of running out of my decant since I've been spraying in my bedroom every night. I think I need a full bottle of this (or two, or three!) :wub2:

This is insanely gorgeous, beeswax and honey and the smoke of candles. It's a rich, warm, smoky scent, sexy and evocative but not threatening or very dark. It really is very similar to The Lights of Men's Lives, so if you like that you'll like this. Just now trying to decide how many bottles to hoard.

This is like a bit of a darker, smokier version of The Lights of Men's Lives captured in a spray. It really does bring to mind a room filled with beeswax candles that have just been blown out, leaving behind smoky shadows with a honeyed undertone from the wax. I think spraying this on my shirt and wearing Lights of Men's Lives on my skin should be fantastic.

This is beautiful, but I don't get the smokiness or scent of blown out candles I was hoping for. I definitely get lots of honey and beeswax. Strangely, it smells like really expensive sun tan lotion to me. I do love it. It's warm and sunny and a great room scent.

I don't have good luck with bpal's honey notes as a perfume, but I love them in the room sprays. I have several bottles of Lupanar (notes of honey, myrrh, ylang ylang and almond) and I think that Candlelight has a bit of the same feel of a sexy, dark, honeyed scent. This is like a sweet, creamy honey & vanilla with a hint of smoke. Sweeter and not quite as complex or rich feeling as Lupanar, but it still works for me. It would probably be too sweet for me as a perfume, but I really like it as a room scent <3.

Oof. I love this so much. I recently scored a bottle off of the Post's Etsy page, and I should have bought up every bottle that was up :lol: This smells like a creamier Lights of Men's Lives, which is one of my favorite BPALs. It's all creamy sexy beeswax and honey and is most definitely a boudoir scent. So much love :wub2:

This is just perfect. Honey and beeswax and a hint of smokiness. Definitely like Light of Men's Lives or Loi Krathong, but nice for a cool spring night.

Definitely like Light of Men's Lives. Soft creamy beeswax and honey. Hint of smoke.

If you like either honey or beeswax, give this a whirl.

Hmm, I was hoping for similarities to Lights of Men's Lives or (hope of hopes) Glowing Vulva, but this isn't like either of them to me.

There's an odd, almost hairspray-like note that throws me off here. I guess it's supposed to be "smoke" but instead it just comes across as really sharp and chemical.

I feel bad leaving the first negative review for this! Beyond the hairspray is indeed a Lights of Men's Lives sort of beeswax, which is great, but I just can't get past the smog.

No biggie since another new candle scent is working wonders for me (Mini Mag)!

Oh this is just lovely. It's a big warm hug of a scent. Just a hint of smoke, mostly melting beeswax candles, secrets, and a touch of something sensual.

this is a very creamy honey with hints of vanilla and smoke. lovely! this note is terrible on my skin but i like it a lot as a room spray. love the ambiance of this one! :wub2:

=/ Guise. I have noticed my nose goes against what most people say. It was terribly overpowering and I kept smelling something sharp mixed with honey. I have to agree with Balame.

Ugh. When first sprayed this did have that smoke/snuffed out candle smell and was lovely. But a few hours later it just smells like some sweet baked goods got burnt. Not even burnt burnt so that I still get smoke either- just an overpowering overly sweet smell like...idk sugar?

I'm sorry, truly, but it's super sweet and super awful to me. Gonna have to stick to decants starting next payday cause my wallet can't keep taking hits from things that I end up hating.

Oh my.  This makes me swoon.  It's one of my top favorites of the atmospheric sprays.

This is a gorgeous honey scent,  so rich and creamy, with accents of cream and vanilla.  I don't notice any smokiness. It is quite strong, and super long-lasting, Both are assests in my book.  Depending on the conditions, it lasts for three days up to a week.  The notes place it in the foody category, but to me it doesn't come across as a food fragrance. I don't think of any kind of food when I smell it.  It's expensive beeswax candles instead, just like its name.  It's warmth, soothing, and so relaxing; a true comfort scent.

Predominant note:. Honey

Character: Warm, rich, sweet, luxurious, comforting, mildly foody

6 out of 6 stars