Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Gwydion

Milk Chocolate with Macadamia Nut, Coconut, Buttom Mushroom, and Marshmallow

MILK CHOCOLATE WITH MACADAMIA NUT, COCONUT, BUTTOM MUSHROOM, AND MARSHMALLOW

In bottle: Coconut dominant with strong chocolate and marshmallow support. The mushroom is a sharp, strong, slightly acrid, and savory counterpoint to the sweetness. The nuts are understated but pleasant. Wet: More chocolate on the skin. Chocolate dominant with strong coconut and marshmallow support, with the coconut stronger than the marshmallow. The mushroom stays strong and honestly a bit disturbing. The nuts are still soft, but a bit stronger on the skin and supporting the sweeter elements. I’m not sure I like this as the mushrooms are a bit finger nails on chalk board for me, though as the scent wears, they settle down and start playing with the other elements instead of fighting them. Dry: Mostly coconut, with some marshmallow and the mushroom threaded through. The milk chocolate haunts the scent. It really is pretty, but I’d have liked it better without mushroom.

To me, this smelled like smooth and creamy milk chocolate with coconut and a sweet 'other' that may have been the combination of macadamia and marshmallow. I didn't detect the mushroom at all, unless it simply prevented it from being too sweet.

It faded very quickly on my skin, however. I'll have to stick with Bliss and Boomslang to get my chocolatey/cocoa scent fix.

I swapped for a bottle of this, as it was the only chocolate blend that sounded like it might work on me this year.

I haven't had good luck with bpal's marshmallow blends (Gorobble was nothing but cinnamon and Marshmallow Poof was weird and fruity), but this actually smells vanilla-y.

At first, the marshmallow/vanilla part reminds me of the cool vanilla cream that's in Snowblind, though the drydown is warmer and more like sugary vanilla frosting. The coconut gives it a bit of a buttery edge, I think, but I don't smell this and think 'coconut!' at all. I also don't get any of the macadamia or mushroom, which kinda disappoints me, because I do enjoy the mushroom scents and think that this would be nicer with something to cut through the sweetness.

Mostly this smells like buttery, sugary vanilla and a hint of milk chocolate on me. It's intensely sweet and simple (on the verge of being cloying), but I might try to layer it with some other blends. Might just be a bit too sweet for me, though.

I did not smell the mushroom in this at all, it was all pure realistic milk chocolate and the most delicious marshmallow/sugary vanilla note. I do detect a mild macadamia note but i quickly disappears. This is amazing and I wish I could have bought a few more.

I love this blend. It reminds me of my favorite Easter candy - these milk chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies. I detect the coconut in it too, but the macadamia nut and mushroom aren't very apparent to my nose. Really happy to have this one!

I can already tell by how this smells in the vial that this will exceed my expectations. It's like white chocolate coconut bark in the vial. Wet, the marshmallow comes out and replaces the white chocolate, but the coconut is the dominant note. I don't really pick up on any mushroom? I thought I did as soon as I applied this to my skin. It was something sharp and a little damp, but it disappeared in seconds. I was originally going to blindly order a bottle of this but the mushrooms talked me out of it (yeah, I was clearly on drugs). I wouldn't have minded receiving a bottle of this, but at the same time, I don't really need one anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot that this was even supposed to have macadamia nut. I can't detect any in this. On the final dry-down, it's mostly coconut with a swirl of white chocolate marshmallow fluff.

Chocolate, coconut bark, hint of marshmallow. This one is pretty tasty for a chocolate blend - if you like coconut and marshmallow that is.

Lots and lots of milk chocolate at first, with a touch of mushroom. Dry, more of a chocolate marshmallow cream, no mushroom now to speak of, though it may be adding to the blend that I'm not aware of. This is really delicious, it is making me crave chocolate, though I don't normally wear foody blends like this. There is a slight fake element to this, but not enough to ruin it. I'm sure foody lovers would be all over this.

This scent was very exciting for me when I ordered it but when I got it the only notes that really came out were the chocolate...which was very milky and the mushroom but it wasn't mushroom it was more like light dirt or maybe dust. It just took a little sweetness away from the chocolate. I didn't really smell the other notes. The label was cool though it had a real looking heart on it. It had low throw and short staying power.