Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
beachbabealways

Rhubarb

I really miss the Lab's search feature. :( Does anyone know of any BPAL scents (besides Motley) that has Rhubarb in it?

If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Edited by beachbabealways

The search link is hiding! However, when I typed in rhubarb, nothing came up. :think:

When I searched for rhubarb through the forum's reviews section, I found some. Most don't contain the rhubarb note, but rather smelled like rhubarb to the reviewers.

Hope this helps! :D

Oh thats a dangerous link! You can add Carnival Diabolique blends from there :)

Hi guys - just a quick comment about recommending other companies' perfumes in this section. Some time ago we got to the volume of posts and membership where opening this section up to other companies' scents was going to make it a big free-for-all mess. It's not something I even issue reminders for, but periodically I bump the post that's here: http://www.bpal.org/topic/42782-please-bpal-recommendations-only-in-this-subforum/ Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, etc.

Hi guys - just a quick comment about recommending other companies' perfumes in this section. Some time ago we got to the volume of posts and membership where opening this section up to other companies' scents was going to make it a big free-for-all mess. It's not something I even issue reminders for, but periodically I bump the post that's here: http://www.bpal.org/topic/42782-please-bpal-recommendations-only-in-this-subforum/ Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, etc.

oh whoops.. sorry ivyandpeony, I don't think I knew about that rule so I see why you (re)moved my post here - my apologies :blush:

beachbabealways - I can't remember now what I posted here originally, it was something along the lines of Motley being the best rhubarb EVER, and Heroine being sadly very un-rhubarbish on me, and same with Lawful, but maybe you'll have better luck with those two.

I wish rhubarb would show up more often though, it's such a beautiful sultry fragrance.

Oh sorry, that is my fault. I will fix my post.

oh whoops.. sorry ivyandpeony, I don't think I knew about that rule so I see why you (re)moved my post here - my apologies :blush:

beachbabealways - I can't remember now what I posted here originally, it was something along the lines of Motley being the best rhubarb EVER, and Heroine being sadly very un-rhubarbish on me, and same with Lawful, but maybe you'll have better luck with those two.

I wish rhubarb would show up more often though, it's such a beautiful sultry fragrance.

Oh yeah I have a bottle of Motley from when it came out. :D

No worries at all, y'all! I actually had just made the posts invisible, but then I forgot to PM those people, and then I remembered that the newest version of the forum software doesn't let the OP view their "invisibilized" posts, then all of a sudden at least 36 hours had passed :wacko: