Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Gwydion

Is There a Lavender Dominant Atmosphere Spray?

Is there a lavender dominant atmosphere spray? I have a huge library of regular oils, but i don't know atmosphere sprays that well

I believe Erebos has been compared to TKO in a spray format.

It is also the only GC one that shows lavender as a note

That's what i'm looking for; a lavender domiinent spray for sleep. Is the rose strong? I'm not good with rose.

I've got Erebos on order.

I wish they made Temple of Dreams Atmosphere spray for bedrooms. I bet it would sell well.

Erebos is mostly Lavender to me as well. I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you everyone for your input on Erebos and thanks to Gwydion for starting this thread. I would never have thought to go to Erebos, given all of its other notes.

That's what i'm looking for; a lavender domiinent spray for sleep. Is the rose strong? I'm not good with rose.

No, the rose is a very gentle sort of tea rose. It doesn't stand out at all. With that, the melon, and the night jasmine, the scent has a nice, light, midnight garden sort of feel. I love all the atmosphere sprays, but I blow through Erebos way faster than any other. (Not just because it's relaxing -- I looooove the scent!)

Thanks for call this wonderful input, and i'm glad it's helping other people. I'll let y'all know how it works when it gets here.

I've got to throw in my vote for Erebos. I hate lavender normally, but I adore Erebos, so I think it's good for both sides of the fence. I always knew/heard that lavender was good for sleep, but just don't like the smell of it... but Erebos is, to me, also mostly vanilla and lavender but in a way that I can definitely stand and I think it's great for sleep! I guess the other florals must be what lend it the silky, smooth, soft scent that I love on my pillows. (TBH, I got it as a freebie from the Post and have never actually read the ingredients list for it, so I have no idea what the notes are *meant* to be.) In any case, I definitely don't get rose from it; just soft, comforting vanilla and lavender.... I've also powered through it much faster than any of my other sprays (with Fae Forest being a close second! icon_wink.gif ) Whether you love lavender or hate it, I could pretty much guarantee you'll love Erebos!

I agree with the others that the rose is not dominant. It's soft, on the edges. It mostly comes across as a gentle lavender with a hint of vanilla. I can't get enough of it for bedtime!

I have steered clear of Erebos because of 2 listed notes: jasmine and hyacinth. While I merely dislike jasmine (well, ok: loath. It smells exactly like cat shit to me) I can ignore it in small amounts. Hyacinth however, I am highly allergic to. I have no idea what it even smells like because whenever I've tried to smell it, my nasal passages slam shut :(

I wanted to thank you all. The Erebos is mostly lavender and vanilla, and so works. I still wish they did a Somnium tie in line of Atmosphere sprays, but I can work with this..