Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
neoncas

Primal Elements soap "Flames"

Hello,

I am hoping there are other BPAL fans out there that use and love the soap "Flame" by Primal Elements?

I adore this soap and have for years. It is a comforting and warm scent that I would love to find in a BPAL oil.

The scents listed for Flames soap: Fresh tobacco leaf and smokey vanilla :wub2:

yummmmm! Can anyone direct me to a BPAL oil that smell just like FLAMES, with no additional scent added (ie rose, teak). Just good ol' fresh tobacco leaf (I think pipe tobacco not cigarette, and smokey vanilla.)

*note, they have a candle "flames" but in that scent they added cherry...and they ruined my comfort scent. The soap scent still has only the tobacco and smokey vanilla, thank goodness

Thanks for any input........Keeping my fingers crossed...

Edited by neoncas

There are several blends that are tobacco + vanilla + other things, but I don't think there's anything in the GC or current limited additions that's just tobacco and vanilla. BPAL's house style leans toward more complex blends, although there are exceptions - but Perversion from the Ars Amatoria section was mostly nice sweet pipe tobacco on me, and there's a vanilla element from the tonka.

You know Perversion has been on my "to try imp list" and I just haven't gotten there yet. Time to search one out to see if it will fit.

Appreciate your input! ;)

ooooooooooh, drools...... Smoky Moon. It just sounds awesome, thanks parrot_suspect!

Zombi, I am still working on getting Perversion and I can't wait. It has moved from my "to try" to "must have" list.

For those that haven't tried Flames soap, a kind and generous BPAL friend passed on a sample of Tom Fords Private Blend Tobacco Vanille to me. That is the smell!! :wub2:

Well, I finally got to try Perversion.....we have a winner!! That is the comforting scent of flames, yet mellow and calm.

Thank you for the suggestions!

Sign in to follow this