Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

No description given

In the bottle: Simple and pretty, it smells just like its namesake. A slice of bright, juicy peach in a glass of dazzling champagne.

Wet: On my skin there's a bit of a champagne blast upon application, which worries me a little, as I'm not big on the champagne note in general. Crossing my fingers for more peach.

Dry: Wonderful! The peach comes back something fierce as this dries, which is great, because this peach is just beautiful. It's ripe, juicy, and bright without being overly sweet or syrupy. The champagne is definitely still there, but it's providing a sparkling background instead of stealing the show.

Overall: Just delicious. I'll be putting this away for a while since it doesn't say "winter" to me, but it'll get lots (and lots!) of love in the spring and summer. Hats off to the Lab for this one! :wub2:

ETA: About six hours later, this is still around but now sitting right on the skin. Also, as the hours wear on, the champagne fades away almost completely. It's now pure creamy peach. wub.gif

yum! sweet, syrupy peaches and sparkling champagne. a delicious bellini (i think that's actually made with prosecco, but whatever) in bpal form.

this will be very wearable in the summer. it smells fresh and sparkling and cheery, like a morning champagne brunch. my only complaint is that it fades rather quickly on my skin.

OMG!! My fairy who picked this up for me said it was AWESOMESAUCE! And boy she was right!! It smells like sweet gingered peaches. It reminds me of good ginger peach lip balm. Amazing- best peach scent I have ever tried!! A 10!!

I normally dislike champagne scents but I love peach ones. So I was unsure how I would feel about Peach Champagne.

Silly me.

The champagne is there, but the peach is sweet enough to blunt its innate acridity. It's like a couple of not-exactly opposites who complement each other brilliantly. The champagne adds sophistication and blunts the potential oversugariness of peach. It is the smell of an expensive, frothy and delectable cocktail. I want to wear it to glamourous parties, though constantly sniffing myself will take many cool points away.

Just like the name says.. Peachy champagne! Sweet perfect peaches floating in delicious bubbly. The peach and champagne compliment each other pefectly.

I love it :wub2:

I thought I'd like this one best of all, but I'm not sure. The peach note is the same one from Agalea which reminds me of the Bath and Bodyworks peach scent from my youth. I think that this is not for me, but it is a lovely scent.

This is the first (and only) exclusive champagne scents I've tried, and I love it!! It has the same fizzy ginger ale-ish base as my beloved Geek Goth, mixed with a fresh peach note. The throw is moderate and the staying power is excellent so far. :joy:

Edited by TheIceMaiden

I didn't really expect this was going to work on me because the champagne note never does, but peach is one of my favorite smells and I'm always on the search for peach scents. So I was hoping if anything could make champagne work for me, it would be this.

Alas.

The peach is juicy and gorgeous. At first the champagne is kind of ginger-aley and I can try to ignore it. Unfortunately, once it sits a bit it turns soapy and begins to amp... this is pretty typical on me... and it's just too off-putting and strong for even yummy peach to save it. If you like peach and champagne notes you'll probably like this, if either gives you trouble, probably not. Both in equal measure were present and fairly well-balanced between them. I just can't do the champagne. :(

Peach is not often my friend, and even mixed in with champagne it still isn't. This starts out fizzy but ends up cloyingly sweet and candylike, reminding me of these peach gummies which I remember trying and thinking they definitely needed a roll in those sour crystals to balance out all the sugar. Skin fail.

Edited by Invidiana

I haven't liked any of the lab's champagne scents. The champagne note is just sickly sweet and sort of pukey-sour smelling on me (it always reminds me of the smell of someone throwing up alcohol, which is not pleasant, to say the least). But I do like a candied peach smell, so I like the peach in this. Unfortunately, the champagne smells bad on me, as it always does. I get mostly peach candy from this, but with that soured undertone that I can't wear...

On: This smells like someone dropped one of those peach ring candies into a glass of champagne. I like it.
Overall: I didn't really keep track of how this one developed, but it is honestly one of the only champagne scents that have every worked on me. The sweetness from the peach seems to tone down the bubbliness of the champagne and it's just lovely on me.

This smells like a hangover! Don't tasty sweet drinks always give you a hangover? Juicy sweet peach and sparkly champagne as described. This is fun and bright, and would be great on a summer's evening. It does go dusty at times, but glad to have the decant.

ITB: It's bubbly and effervescent from the champagne, but the peach note is very clear here. Thankfully, it isn't an artificial peach, but a wet, juicy one.

Wet: The peach is a bit stronger and it's almost overripe, but the bubbly champagne note keeps it interesting, festive, and inviting.

Dry: It goes ever so faintly powdery, but not enough to weigh down the juicy, effervescent quality of this scent. This is certainly something I'd reach for again.

Peach Champagne is so fun, like a peach Jolly Rancher with a kick. Wet, it goes on with that champagne note fizziness that tickles the nose. Once it starts drying down, the peach really takes over as the primary note, and it's like peachy candy with a bit of effervescence. Nice on its own, or great layered with Snake Oil.

This the sweeter, candy peach note (peachy-os gummies) and the BPAL champagne note which smells very metallic to me.

If you like candy peaches and bpal's champagne note this is for you.

Sweet, fruity, effervescent.