Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Venneh

Sugar Plum Fairy Soap

SUGAR PLUM FAIRY
Queen of the Kingdom of Sweets: sugar plums, vanilla-infused sugar, tiare, amber musk, apricot peel, and a light dusting of cacao.

This is wonderful. It's a light, airy scent, sugary and delicate, and it stays that way when sudsing down (wonderful lather, btw). Perfect winter scent, and I'll defintely be needing backups for these. For those who love what Sugar Plum Fairy smells like in the bottle, but the perfume turns on their skin, try the soap, you'll love it.

Super sweet and sugary, with a hint of freshness and candied fruit. This is really pretty, in an over the top girly kind of way. Also, this is the first BPTP soap that I really notice the scent hanging around on my skin for quite a while afterwards... :-)

Very sweet, light, sugary and fruity. I can't pick out any specific notes in the soap, and although it lathers very well and makes my shower smell sweet, none of it lingers behind on my skin at all. The bar is pretty. I loved the metallic purple dusting along the top of it and the embedded "plums".

This soap has such a fun design but unfortunately, I'm getting almost no scent from it? It's an incredibly light Sugar Plum Fairy scent, but once I take it in the shower with me and lather up, that tiny glimpse of hope was gone. Weird, because I find that soaps usually blossom in the shower once wet. On the plus side, it's very smooth and has a nice lather.