Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sun-warmed squashes, peppers, salad greens, snap peas, radishes, green onions, and silphium.

Wet: This smells like a... perfumed vegetable garden. Very, very green.

Dry: My skin ate this one up, for sure; this is very light on me. This smells like being outside on a bright sunny day in a vegetable garden. I feel like if you were outside tending your vegetable garden all day then came back inside, this scent is how you would smell.

This is an interesting, evocative scent... but it's not for me.

2/5

Purchased an imp of this from the fabulous Dedee. :D

I've been super curious about the lab's veggie blends, so I'm very excited to try this!

In the imp: Green! Very green, with a bite to it- think a leafy salad with radishes. Yum.

Wet: Oh wow. The green mellows out quite a bit, and there's a slight earthy quality. I can't quite pick out particular veggies except the radishes, which still have a bite, but this is certainly a more rounded veggie garden smell. It's really unique and interesting and it smells really good! Also, like others have said, it's fairly wet and cool overall.

Dry-down: Much of the same, but there's an almost perfumey quality to it. It's still pretty much veggies, but it's very wearable. There's less bite from the radish, too, but I can still pick it out over all the other veggies listed.

Dry: Not much morph at all, but I'm sensing that sun-warmed quality that was mentioned in the description. The scent itself is still cool, but I'm getting some yellow color associations now along with the green, which is just perfect. :heart:

Further on: The radish is getting a bit bitey again. :lol: It's to be expected, my skin amps anything spicy. I don't mind, though, I love radishes. I can sort of pick out the other individual veggies, too. Or, at the very least, I'm getting their colors.

I really love this! I can see myself wearing it quite often this summer. :wub2:

In Imp: Sharp veggies

On Skin: Wow, this is something I thought I'd never like. But it is gorgeous!! It is very alive and green, springtime to the fullest! I even get some white florals that give it a very "perfumey" quality. I don't smell any of the individual vegetables at all, to me it's more floral than anything. This would be an amazing room scent as well since it's so fresh and clean, it has a bit of a right out of the laundry feel. it has a good throw and lasts quite a while. I wish I could have a bottle!

just a drop and this is overwhelming me with sharp biting greens. I think I can pick out a couple specific veggies, but it's just tooooo strong and greeny for me

This is a vegetable and herb garden in a vial. I'm getting notes of cucumber, lettuce, possibly lemon balm (?), fresh cut grass, daisies and sunshine. It starts out sharp and a bit citrusy and dries down to a soft, clean, green scent. Very pretty!

This appeared as a frimp from the Trading Post and I really love it...i'm getting a hint of fresh cut pine mixed with the other herbals and greenery. I was just searching the site to order a bottle, but I should have known it was an old classic, not a new treat.

So this is a really fun retro frimp I just got with my order. Thank you kindly BPAL!

I sniffed the imp before I checked the notes, and my first impression was "weeeeird..." Then I got cucumber and something decidedly vegetal, I wasn't sure what. Well, turns out it was veggies! In the imp this smells like fresh, cool salad.

On my skin, it is mostly cucumber scent, with a freshness that almost comes across as an aquatic white floral. It's crisp and clean. After a while it becomes a bit soapy on me, but it's still pleasant. A very nice spring/summer scent, and glad I got to try it, but I probably wouldn't wear it much, so I shall pass it along for veggie lovers perusal.

I keep getting frimps of this in my lab orders lately (three frimps of it in my last order alone).

It's crisp, watery cucumber, green grass and green beans. Similar to Squirting Cucumber, but Squirting Cucumber is more watery and creamy smelling, where this is more crisp, like snapping into a green bean and rolling around in green grass.

Blarg. I knew this wouldn't be for me, I don't care for cucumber or any veggie in a perfume. This smells like a cross between sun warmed veggies in the patch, and a salad. Yep, not for me. Will happily pass it on to someone who will hopefully love it better!

Karme is definitely a vegetal sort of scent, although it is not an in-your-face sort of vegetal scent like you would expect from the notes. I mainly get the leafy greens from this, which takes me back to the leafy greens in 13 December 2013. I can't pick out the onions, peppers, or radish.

I could not see myself reaching for this one (I'd rather smell like a snack, not a salad :P), but I am glad I got to try a scent with such unique notes!

Edited by doomsday_disco