Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

^ yes, I tried again this morning with my Gmail account :P

I know they don't usually address things here on the forum... but it was suggested to me by a friend, as they had gotten a response here (but not via email).

Thanks!

Ah. Well, give it a day or three from your gmail account. Whatever the case, the Lab is NOT ignoring your query. They just don't do that.

^ and, yes! All is settled now. I swear, whenever I finally get stressed out about something enought to take "action" (like emailing the Lab)... it is taken care of just then. Which in turn makes me feel like a total spazz. LOL. :P

THANK YOU!

While I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with my BPAL orders, I have a friend who placed her very first Lab order in August (just an imp pack, no PQ) and still hasn't received it. She's sent multiple emails to the "answers" BPAL addy, and hasn't heard anything back. She's not using a Yahoo or AIM account, so there shouldn't be a problem there.

Any advice on how she should proceed?

Is her email a hotmail or gmail address?

Actually, neither-- it's her own domain name. I was advised earlier today that she might PM Sara in this case, because even though she's not using one of the known-to-be-problematic email addresses, it's likely that her messages just aren't going through anyway. So hopefully a PM will solve this! :P Unless anyone has another suggestion..?

ETA: Thanks, all-- my friend was able to get in touch with BPAL customer service!

Edited by Polychrome

Hi all. Like some of the posters before me, I'm not totally sure this is 100% on topic, but it seemed similar enough to other people's replies for me to think this is probably the best thread to post in.

I got my latest BPAL order yesterday afternoon, but I only received 5 out of the 6 bottles I ordered. (My 5mL of Blood Countess was missing.) At first I just thought that I might have spazzed and only meant to order 6 but didn't actually do that, being kind of a scatterbrain, but when I checked my CCNow confirmation e-mail thingy that I saved, all 6 bottles were ordered and paid for by me, so it looks to me like the labbies accidentally overlooked one of them when filling the order.

I e-mailed the customer service address on the website (answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com) yesterday afternoon telling them what happened, included a copy of my CCNow confirmation, and am currently awaiting a reply. Yes, I understand that sometimes it takes a few days and that I should check my spam filters to make sure I don't miss the e-mail when it comes through, and I am totally prepared to be patient. I just had a couple of questions in the meantime and want to make sure all my bases are covered.

- First of all, does the lab ever just fill part of an order and send the rest of it along later? I didn't think that was really how it was done, but I'm newer to BPAL so it's possible I don't really have it straight how everything works yet.

- Second, is there anything else other than the CCNow confirmation I should have sent along with my inquiry, or will that have everything in it that the lab needs to correct the issue?

- Third, how long do you guys think it will take to receive the missing bottle? Do things like that arrive faster than regular orders, or should I be prepared to wait as long as I would expect to if I placed a new order? It's not an emergency or anything like that, and I'm pretty patient. I'm just curious as to what to expect.

EDIT - 11/6/06: Just to let people know, in case they read this in the future, BPAL got my missing bottle out to me so fast my head spun. I got a CnS for it late Thursday (11/2/06) and had it in my hot little hands on Saturday (11/4/06) along with frimps of Catherine and Lust... so... yay!! BPAL not only makes a great product, but they're awesome when it comes to customer service/correcting mishaps as well. :P

Edited by glass_cat

- First of all, does the lab ever just fill part of an order and send the rest of it along later? I didn't think that was really how it was done, but I'm newer to BPAL so it's possible I don't really have it straight how everything works yet.

- Second, is there anything else other than the CCNow confirmation I should have sent along with my inquiry, or will that have everything in it that the lab needs to correct the issue?

- Third, how long do you guys think it will take to have the missing bottle sent along? Do things like that arrive faster than regular orders, or should I be prepared to wait as long as I would expect to if I placed a new order? It's not an emergency or anything like that, and I'm pretty patient. I'm just curious as to what to expect.[/font]

The lab sends the orders complete.

I think that you sent the lab enough information for them to check things.

The lab will probably take care of the missing bottle more quickly than your original order will filled.

:P If all of that isn't correct, I'm sure that someone will come along and tell us.

- Third, how long do you guys think it will take to have the missing bottle sent along? Do things like that arrive faster than regular orders, or should I be prepared to wait as long as I would expect to if I placed a new order? It's not an emergency or anything like that, and I'm pretty patient. I'm just curious as to what to expect.[/font]

The lab sends the orders complete.

I think that you sent the lab enough information for them to check things.

The lab will probably take care of the missing bottle more quickly than your original order will filled.

:P If all of that isn't correct, I'm sure that someone will come along and tell us.

Awesome.... thank you!

:D

I just made an order on paypal, but gave them the wrong shipping address. :P

I e-mailed blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, because that was what Paypal listed as their contact address- should I have used the answers e-mail address instead?

ETA: Just realized I haven't sent the e-mail yet, am changing it to the answers address ^^

Edited by SeaLady

I hope this is in the right place!

Has the Trading Post been successfully getting AOL emails? I know at some point, AOL and the lab was having issues with AOL email. Are there any email accounts that are known not to have a problem with the Lab/Post recieving them?

Thank you!

Honestly, I've not heard anything new about AOL emails since the Lab's posts that AOL was screening their domain as spam. If you want to know specifically about the Trading Post, you may want to post in the BPTP thread in Chatter, cos the Great Moist Dessert himself reads it on a regular basis and will probably be able to answer your question. :P

Is 5 days a long time to wait for a response from Customer Service? I don't want to re-email and be annoying, but I'm worried my note got lost :P

eta: Yay, just got an answer! Question revoked ^.^

Edited by SeaLady

Question--

I emailed customer service on April 25 about a problem with my bottled of Pinched with Four Aces (used my work account). I never got a reply, so i figured it was probably getting spam blocked or something and tried again on May 9th using my hotmail account. I have a yahoo account, too...should i try with that one? And if none of my emails seem to be getting through, what do I do then?

It probably is being spamblocked...you don't have a gmail account, do you? I'd try again with the hotmail account, at any rate, and keep an eye on your spam folder. :P

Whom do you email/contact about TAL orders? Specifically bottles missing from orders... :P

Forest herself isn't with TAL anymore, but other folks are answering inquiries still at forest [at] blackphoenixalchemylab [dot] com. :P

Question--

I emailed customer service on April 25 about a problem with my bottled of Pinched with Four Aces (used my work account). I never got a reply, so i figured it was probably getting spam blocked or something and tried again on May 9th using my hotmail account. I have a yahoo account, too...should i try with that one? And if none of my emails seem to be getting through, what do I do then?

Just an update--after a second email, my hotmail made it through, and the lab replaced the damaged goods with their usual stellar customer service. Yay! Thanks, guys!

Is the lab having trouble with Gmail accounts? I had sent two emails and didn't hear anything back, so I was getting concerned, when this morning I had a click and ship in my inbox (presumably with the missing order item I had emailed the lab about), so they must have received the email, but it's just weird not to hear from CS. I had been keeping a sharp eye on my spam box, so a reply didn't get mis-sorted there. I'm just wondering if it's MY Gmail that must be on the fritz or if it's a whole Gmail thing.

I'm worried - I tried to send a message to the lab twice and got "failure" messages. I need to get hold of the lab immediately because PayPal sent them the wrong mailing address for me and I'm afraid I won't get my order! What do I do now??

Can you try sending it to them from a different e-mail address? If you're being blocked, that might help the issue. Also, double check the e-mail address you're sending it to, just in case that's the problem.