Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

I've got two questions and I wasn't sure where to ask them, so I'm putting them here.

First, it looks like the Budding Moon shipments are arriving for many people, but I haven't received my 01/05/06 order yet. I feel silly asking this because I just got my CnS on 01/26...but how long should I wait before contacting the lab about a possible problem? I'm betting I'll get my shipment in the next couple of days, but in case it doesn't arrive, how much time should I allow to pass before trying to get help?

You only need to be concerned if it is past the window of 21-45 business days and your order still hasn't arrived. The Lab doesn't process orders *exactly* in the order they were placed (though they stick pretty darn close)...which means that if, for example, you ordered the only 5mL of Bloodlust sold that week, and everybody the day after you ordered 5mLs of Budding Moon and nothing else, then yours might be processed after theirs, if the Lab doesn't have a 5mL of Bloodlust on hand (and thus has to make a new batch), but has all of the Budding Moon already done. Does that make sense?

My other question: if you make a post and it gets moved, how can you find it?

Click your username at the top of any page, then click options and "view user's posts". :P

Thank you! I figured there would be some variation since BPAL products are made in small batches. Part of my issue might be that I always buy imp packs. I read in another thread that imp packs take longer than orders with bottles alone.

Incidentally, the package got here last night. :P But, now I'll know to give a month or two before fretting, no matter what the CnS and arrival threads say.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Sorry if its not.

Today i sent an order out by snail mail. I mailed it to the address on the BPAL website, but after reading a thread posted here, i see Beth wants them sent to their brick and mortar address instead. I guess they are having problems getting their mail from the other address.

Does anyone here know if i should be worried that they won't receive my order?

Thanks in advance.

this is probably a dumb question...

Is Sara still handling the answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com email? I sent about 2 emails over the last month or so and never got any response... =/

this is probably a dumb question...

Is Sara still handling the answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com email? I sent about 2 emails over the last month or so and never got any response... =/

Have you checked your spam filters? Sometimes replies from the Lab get trapped by 'em. Make sure the answers addy is on your approved list, and try again?

Hmm, I resent the one from 3-4 weeks ago, but I still haven't got a reply from one about 2-3 days ago. I usually get replies within 36 hours. I tried to do a Hungry Ghost Moon order and I don't think my Paypal went through. =(

Hmm, I resent the one from 3-4 weeks ago, but I still haven't got a reply from one about 2-3 days ago. I usually get replies within 36 hours. I tried to do a Hungry Ghost Moon order and I don't think my Paypal went through. =(

Do you have it in your Paypal account's transaction records? If not, then it definitely didn't work...

As far as the emails, are your span filters set to accept mail from the answers addy? I don't know how quick the answers response time is atm, but I know it's probably slower than usual, on account of the Lab moving around so much and inevitably having more C/S emails about orders than usual. I'd give it a few more days at LEAST before resending.

I hope this is the right place to ask a question about something I've been noticing in the forums.

I noticed in the section where people report that they've received their orders, they post the date they ordered, then the date of a "click and ship", then the date they received the goodies.

My question is - what is a "click and ship" and the date it references? Is that something I need to do on my end? Is it something I need to email BPAL in order to receive my order?

Thanks very much in advance, hope this was okay to ask in this thread.

I hope this is the right place to ask a question about something I've been noticing in the forums.

I noticed in the section where people report that they've received their orders, they post the date they ordered, then the date of a "click and ship", then the date they received the goodies.

My question is - what is a "click and ship" and the date it references? Is that something I need to do on my end? Is it something I need to email BPAL in order to receive my order?

Thanks very much in advance, hope this was okay to ask in this thread.

A "click and ship" is a US Postal Service notice generated by the lab to let you know your order will be shipped out on either the day noted on the CnS or the following business day.

I need help!

I got my order today, and it's the wrong order.

meaning it isnt mine.

I sent an e-mail to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

telling them what I actually received -v- what I ordered and included the dates of my paypal transactions, and what I ordered.

Just to be proactive, is there anything else I should have included?

I dont want anyone to have to play e-mail tag with me because I did it incorrectly or omitted something.

Oy Vey!

Thank you!

This isn't exactly a "who do I email" question, but it seemed closely enough related to this existing thread that I didn't want to start a new topic. I'm curious whether anyone has any idea what kind of turnaround time there is right now for receiving replies to customer service emails?

I've never had to wait more than three days for a response before, but I sent one message ten days ago, then a follow-up message three days ago, and haven't heard a peep in response to either, yet. I am concerned there might be something screwy going on with my email that's causing it not to be received. :P

The last time I emailed CS, I got an answer within 36 or so hours. I know Beth posted a few announcements about them having email trouble sending email to several ISPs.

Perhaps try emailing again from gmail or hotmail?

Yep, there's derfinitely something screwy going on with my ISP, because Sara sent me a reply earlier, but I never received it until she resent it to my gmail account.

If there's anyone else out there using Speakeasy email, and awaiting a reply from the lab, you might want to resend from gmail or hotmail or something.

Glad you got it sorted out hadaverde! The ISP blocking stuff is strange and often a little difficult to uncover.

Not to the best of my knowledge.

I also have hundreds of Gmail invites if anyone needs one...just drop me a PM with your current email addy in it and I'll send you one!

Huh. I just re-sent an e-mail to Sara, as I didn't get a response from last week's query. I figure that my initial e-mail probably ended up caught in the spam filter.

Has anyone else had troubles sending mail to the Lab from Gmail? I just got a CnS from them that arrived in my Gmail box with no issues, so I don't think it's a problem on my end. I could be wrong, though.

Anyone? Bueller? :P

GothHobbit - I've never had any problems emailing the answers @ email addy from gmail. I have, however, had emails from the Lab *to* my gmail account that I have been unable to respond to for some reason - it's not a consistent problem, and it's not clear to me whether it's a gmail glitch or a Lab-based glitch.

Either way, it appears to be temporary, at least for me. Did you get a response to your follow up?

I have sent a few emails myself this past week... but knew about the email issues, so it was also suggested to me that I PM Sara here at the board... Just in case. Well, I still haven't gotten a reply to my emails... but I see that my PM was read, just not replied to...

Unfortunately, that suggests to me that the same is happening to my emails... :P

What should I do? Should I email/PM again? it is getting a bit frustrating. I need an answer :D I wish they had a CS phone number to call!

The Lab does not address customer service issues on the forum, which is why the PM was not responded to.

Are you using a gmail type account for your email? If not, let me know and I can mail you an invite to that service. It is by far the most reliable in getting emails back from the Lab. A LOT of other providers spamfilter the Lab because of some idiots awhile back using blackphoenixalchemylab.com fake addresses in sending out spam.