Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

STOP! Grammar time!

OMG! Don't waste your money on a neti pot, just pour yourself the beverage of choice and sign on the forum. Sinuses cleared for free!

{edited}

eta : fixed grammar

STOP! Grammar time!

Dang, now I've got that song in my head.

I may end up singing this to myself, however-- with the Grammar Time lyric-- when I grade papers this semester.

Inspired, Dannahmal.

I agree! and of the two or three times I've had to email the lab it was my feck up not theirs!

i've been ordering regularly for about 27 months now, and only once (out of probably 18-20 orders, many of which were over $100 size-wise) have i had to contact them about problems -- twice if you count me bribing ted to separate my BPTP inquition + skellie order so my sister would have part of her pressie under the table.

So, if I am reading correctly, the bottom line is that the issue was resolved promptly and professionally, right? My concern, always, is for the newbies (*says, "Remember the Newbies!", doing best Abigail Adams impression*). I've never, ever had a problem in my 18 months here, so lord knows I'm totally biased; y'all can do no wrong in my eyes! You could send me government cheese in my order and I'd still love you (I would email CS, though) :P But I just wanted to clarify that if any concerned newbie is reading.

Re: good deals on the Swaps forum. I personally think of it like the New Car Principle--as soon as you drive your new car off the lot it depreciates in value, even though it's still pristine. A lot of people feel this way about imps and thus give you a reduced rate when you buy from them instead of the Lab, even if they've treated their imps with care. I just think of it as a lovely convenience to have the option of a quick imp-fix, but I think Lab imps are a great deal and sometimes I do love to have imps with that pristine aura. So that's just my 2 cents.

Edited by Laurel the Woodfairy

I have to join the "great BPAL CS" group. :D I've only ever had one issue with an order (recieved a 5ml instead of the paid for 10ml) and the response was timely, not to mention that they just threw the 10ml in with my next order. :P

i would *so* wear the devils panties :D

shelldoo is now trotting off to order a ton of imps....jk

Shell...give us a break, we all know you don't wear panties!!! :D :P :D

I think this thread (well, not the funny parts, just the complaints) are a clear case of "think before you post" and "if you post something negative for the whole world to see, expect to be called on it."

Oh, and while I am on the soapbox I am feeling jealous...people are ordering from places with better CS and freebies than bpal? Please help me out if you would be so kind...

A ) Please list here all the other companies that send you freebies with your order. Ummm, granted I mostly order from places like amazon, art.com, macy's.com, LL bean, etc...but ummm, yet to receive a freebie....would love to get freebies from them, where are you ordering from that you get so many freebies with your order?

B ) Please list here all the places you order from that email you back in less than 22 hours (hell, i'm in cancer care and our "urgent" requests usually take more than a day to get handled). Wow, I really would like to know because generally when i use email to talk to a company about receiving the wrong order, i don't see an answer for a week and sometimes more!

I just have a hard time why anyone expects bpal to better than the rest of the world...I mean granted, I think the product is tops and i love the company, but it seems that some people expect them to keep to higher standards than the rest of the world...ummm, hello...human beings...running a business...growing like crazy, etc. etc...damn lucky we get to email them at all, talk to them ever, and get squat beyond the exact item we pay for....huh huh helloooooooooooooooooo.

Edited by kmasden

I thought the lab issue was going to be about how fast the CnS are going out right now. :P

I wonder if this is due to the super-duper measuring machine they just got?

I've been ordering since 2004 -- always delighted with the customer service! Fast, efficient, and just all-around NICE!

And as for the Devil's Panties?

I nominate "Nam Pla" as the secret ingredient.

Not only is this Thai sauce distinctive, but it can survive for years without refrigeration. It's already gone as bad as it's ever gonna get.

i feel totally compelled to post that sara was positively wonderful as far as

customer service goes....she answered my email within hours....no kidding.....

i have never had such wonderful CS ... i rec'd a replacement order within

2 days as well....

i am positively enamoured at the response and speediness of everything......

:D :D :P

I've only had to email the Lab twice. Once, because I'm a total idiot and managed to forget I placed and order and the one I got wasn't the one I thought it was (the order Iplaced AFTER said order I forgot) and anyway.. yeah, that's me being a douche. I got a reply from Sara very fast and I am sure she was laughing her ass off at me, most do, I'm used to it.. the second time was for my Threewitches revisited order. I got my box and when I opened it found my bottle of Three Witches squished :D and also one of the Frimps they sent me was dead.. poor things. And less than 24 hours after my sad email of BPAL deaths, I got a reply stating they'd ship me a new bottle :P So, all I have are cheers & love for BPAL's CS Mavens ya'll rock my socks.

Free panties would be awesome..

did I say that?

Shell...give us a break, we all know you don't wear panties!!! :P :D :D

hehehe i know i would just love to tell people i *am* wearing panties....even if it is a scent :D

someone recently asked if my hair was my real color. i replied no my natural color is bald. this is a case of the drapes not matching the carpet :D

oh and could you just imagine the layering possiblilities? hello i have smut on my devils panties? or o on devils panties? how about a wee bit of inferno in my devil's panties...really i have a million of them.

as far as the rest of your post. really, where does one get all the things you mention other then at bpal? and to top all that off, there is a day every month when the lab is open to the general public. that is amazing!

ok.....all of this talk about panties....

how about a scent called

dirty pantease?????

:D gawd i crack me up....... :P :D

Shell...give us a break, we all know you don't wear panties!!! :P :D :D

someone recently asked if my hair was my real color. i replied no my natural color is bald. this is a case of the drapes not matching the carpet :D

oh and could you just imagine the layering possiblilities? hello i have smut on my devils panties? or o on devils panties? how about a wee bit of inferno in my devil's panties...really i have a million of them.

Ha ha, I love it!

I think this is a new series....most definately.....a series based on lusty stories and characters....scarlet letter folks, steamy sinners....you know....please Beth, oh Pulleeaaaseeee give us something really tawdry...we know you have it in ya :D

Beth, did you hear me shriek just now? I'm sure my cry rang out across the entire nation. How dare you deprive us of our Trouser Snake! How dare you!

- tart, who thinks a scent plainly named "Panties" is a good idea (but not, actually)

I was *THIS CLOSE* to putting out 'Trouser Snake' in the update.

0=)

I would have bought Trouser Snake no matter what notes were in it, for three reasons:

1. I would like to see the bottle artwork

2. I would like to have a bottle of "Trouser Snake" with my others on my dressing table

3. If someone asked me what perfume I was wearing, I could say that I was wearing Trouser Snake and let them wonder.

Sorry, I don't have a trouser snake witticism to make- I just got up and the brain is not functioning due to lack of coffee.

My customer service experiences have always been great, save for one which I think was due to either a technical snafu or late update of contact info. I emailed the Trading Post regarding the total shipping weight for a hoodie plus Naughty and Nice and never received a reply. I have to say I was pretty disappointed because it was the last day they were accepting submissions (yes, I shouldn't have waited til the last day-there was no guarantee I'd get a reply in time to order that late, anyway), so I didn't order Naughty or Nice. However, if I had wanted to I could have just estimated the weight and included that amount for the shipping and if it had been wrong, I'm sure that the Trading Post would have told me and we could have rectified the situation. It obviously wasn't a life or death siutation for me.

Bottom line is, I don't think for a second that they didn't get back to me due to laziness or malice (that would be kind of silly from a business perspective) I think it was just an error of some kind.

I think the email addie that was listed on the site at the time was puddin@papow(dot)net, but maybe it is the same one that is listed now. I can't recall for sure...

and w/ trouser snake, just as devil's panties there are loads of layering options. i have smut on my trouser snake, inferno in my trouser sake.

btw i totally woudl buy trouser snake. shell is a pervy one she is

I have no idea what kept the lab's e-mails from getting to me, all the e-mail is sent to my server, and I didn't see any attempted requests /anywhere/ from BPAL. It must have gotten lost before there.

But since I e-mailed them and gave them a list of all my other e-mail addys, I have received a response, they took care of what I needed, and when I received a package the next day with mostof my pink phoenix all over the place. . I e-mailed and got a response back within a couple hours and a CNS for 'ordernumberRESHIP' not long after.

I wish my company was that efficient, we rock but that turn around right there is amazing. (cough.zestuff.com.cough)

Thank you, Sara and all the other labbies.

:P

I gotta jump in here and say as well, the customer service from the lab has ALWAYS been awesome. I've had two screw ups, one mine, one a leaking bottle and both were fixed PRONTO. I feel spoiled, especially compared to other etailers I had to deal with over xmas...

I also wanted to say something about the labs customer service.

They are WONDERFUL!

I've only had 2 problems in the years I've ordered from them. The first was a Milk Moon that leaked in transit from the lab to my home. I emailed them, they got back to me that day, and resent another bottle with my next order.

The other was when I got a mislabeled Snake Charmer that was actually Hall of Mirrors. Again I emailed them and they got back to me either that day or the next (I don't remember exactly, but it was crazy fast) and they emailed me a fresh true Snake Charmer with my next order.

They have always included fun frimps... and I beyond thankful for that because it gives me a chance to smell scents I might not have given a chance.

All contact with the lab has always been VERY friendly, polite and enjoyable. I've even shared a few personal messages with Beth here on the forums and she is an amazing woman running my favorite company in the world (sorry to be so sappy but it's true).

Anyway... sorry to babble, but I just wanted to give Beth, the lab and all it's employees major kudos. I don't know how they do it all sometimes... but they could teach a bunch of other companies some good business lessons that's for sure.

A super big thank you for all your hard work!!!

I was *THIS CLOSE* to putting out 'Trouser Snake' in the update.

0=)

Now that would have been a scent my husband himself would have ordered!!

I'm TRYING to get him into BPAL, but The Bow and Crown of Conquest is the furthest I've gotten so far. :P

Edited by slave1

I've got two questions and I wasn't sure where to ask them, so I'm putting them here.

First, it looks like the Budding Moon shipments are arriving for many people, but I haven't received my 01/05/06 order yet. I feel silly asking this because I just got my CnS on 01/26...but how long should I wait before contacting the lab about a possible problem? I'm betting I'll get my shipment in the next couple of days, but in case it doesn't arrive, how much time should I allow to pass before trying to get help?

My other question: if you make a post and it gets moved, how can you find it?