Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

i would *so* wear the devils panties :P

shelldoo is now trotting off to order a ton of imps....jk

HAHAHAH! I had to backspace over a potential scent combo for that, as it was way too offensive, even for me. :P

HAHAHAH! I had to backspace over a potential scent combo for that, as it was way too offensive, even for me. :D

oh, B~ how I would love to just live in a little bit of a corner of your mindand hear what goes thru it! (the naughty part :P )

I still think "pr0n" is brilliant, but then again that's my low humor.

By the way, my CS from BPAL has always astounded me. I sometimes get literally knocked on my can because of it, as you can see by my number of Thank You Lab entries, each one meant sincerely.

As for government cheese, I have to agree with the person who said,'As long as it's really good cheese." I suspect the French Government puts out really good cheese. (really good free wine, too, as free wine goes).

Darn you people. Now I want cheese.

And I actually can get free cheese at the grocery store. Half the time when I buy from the deli, they give me samples. :P It's not much, but it's cheese!

I also want free panties, but that's because I'm a lingerie whore. (OK, that didn't come out right, did it?)

I am... resisting the urge to speculate on the Devil's Panties, as well. Although I think my image of red hots is incredibly wrong.

Back on topic... I've only had to contact CS once, and that was for the trading post when I didn't get a CnS. We found it quickly, Ted was very very apologetic (my order had been marked as done, but it... wasn't) and it was all sent out with some extra frimps in there. All happy. :D

Can I just say that once, I sat down and ate about 10 of those little mini bonbel cheeses and, mm, well, I will spare you the gory details but now I am very picky about my cheeses....

DEVILS PANTIES and I am thinking something along the lines of Brimstone, sulfer and redhots?

Kudos to BPAL's customer service: :P I can't even begin to imagine the amount of email's they get a day....

edated cuz I can't spel

Edited by Rhowan

I, too, have always had great customer service. Sara ROCKS!

As for the Devil's Panties perhaps it could smell like hot crossed buns!

As for the Devil's Panties perhaps it could smell like hot crossed buns!

:P

I would totally wear a Devil's Panties scent. As long as it was mush and amber and civet free.

Sara does indeed rock. She has been wonderfully prompt and courteous every time I've sent email to her.

regarding the 'half filled 5ml', i know there was recently an issue with the bottle manufacturer & a handful of the bottles were not sealing properly once the cap was put on and this wasn't discovered until after the bottles went out. more than likely, that was one of those bottles, and the lab & tedwin have been great about sending out new bottles when this happens.

I can totally vouch for that. My Pink Moon came missing about a third of the oil, which had leaked out all over the label and the box. Looking at how the cap was sitting on the bottle, it seemed slightly askew. At the time I though the Lab had perhaps purchased equipement that capped the bottles as well as filling them and maybe it had a kink in it. (I'm glad to hear it was nothing so complex and possibly difficult to fix.) I e-mailed the lab with a pic of the bottle.

I got a professional, apologetic and kind response within 36 hours and was told that a new bottle would be included in my next order.

The lab's service is really the standard by which I judge all etailer customer service.

Edited by maewitch

Beth: The reason why I posted a question was because I was worried. Not because I was pissed off or annoyed or accusing anyone of anything. I was worried because out of the 8 people I have on my messanger that I spoke to regarding the issue (3 of which had had past problems though I have no leg to stand on when it comes to their problems because I don't know what is what with their orders) 5 of them stated that the Lab is ~*SUPER*~ quick about answering emails. I was worried that some how something had gone wrong and someone hadn't noticed or wasn't paying attention. I work is customer service also and sometimes things slip through the cracks. That's why my email was in no way accusatory, angry or otherwise violatile. I believe I stated (if not I'm sorry I should have) inthe email I really don't care that much that my frimps weren't full. That wasn't the reason that I emailed. Had all of the items I paid for been 100% full I would have shrugged it off and moved on. I included the information regarding the frimps as a by the way sort of thing.

I'm sorry if the email or even this post came off as accusatory. I was curious and worried nothing else. As I said in the email, this was my very first order so I had nothing to base my experience on, which is why I posted the thread also.

Anthony's email was perfection in CS and I never would dream of thinking otherwise.

As I said.....when someone has a problem on their very first order, is informed by others that the Lab is "Uber fast" about answering emails and then told about three other problems one would get rather worried.

Ah, well. My response was intended to quell your concerns. I also wished to address your comments on the fullness of the bottles, as it is something I think all of our customers should be aware of.

I recently received my very first order straight from the lab. *squeee!* Unfortunately my squee time was cut short by a mistake. When I spoke to a few friends I found out that all of them had had mistakes on their orders. One gal had a 5ml sent to her that was only full to the mid label. One received partially filled imps, another received only 3/4 of her 3 imp packs and no frimps.

What I received were 12 imps that weren't filled. By not filled I don't mean they weren't brimming full. I mean they weren't even filled to the label, most of them were filled midway up the label.

In this, you state that we have erred in many ways. It is in contradition with your email to us, which stated your displeasure in the lack of frimps in your friend's order, your dissatisfaction with the amount of oil in each container, and that you feel that it is more cost-effective for you to purchase from people on the forums, as opposed to the Lab directly, and your worry that you would not be able to recoup what you feel are your losses when you resell our product.

You also stated that your email had not been answered. I simply clarified that it was sent and responded to within 22 hours.

When we are in error, we do everything we can to correct a problem. In this case, I wanted to clarify, since this was a post made to the general public, the nature of the situation and illustrate our current filling proceedures.

I still think "pr0n" is brilliant, but then again that's my low humor.

By the way, my CS from BPAL has always astounded me. I sometimes get literally knocked on my can because of it, as you can see by my number of Thank You Lab entries, each one meant sincerely.

As for government cheese, I have to agree with the person who said,'As long as it's really good cheese." I suspect the French Government puts out really good cheese. (really good free wine, too, as free wine goes).

American Government cheese.........*shudders* It taste good, but works better than any laxative on the market :P

American Government cheese.........*shudders* It taste good, but works better than any laxative on the market :P

You made me choke on my Red Bull. :D

I have placed many, many joint Lab orders with a good friend of mine, and she and I have occasionally had a missed bottle or imp; once we had a bottle of Bed of Nails that arrived only about 1/3 full, but I think it was due to massive leakage, and that was promptly replaced. Anyway, in each and every case we have NEVER had to worry about problems because we have always had flawless CS from the Lab! Our general reaction -if- anything minor is amiss is to just shrug and say, "Oh, no biggie, I know they'll add it onto our next order." And then we proceed to squee over the frimps (of which we usually receive very generous quantities) and divide them up accordingly. Oh, and can I just say, THANK YOU, LABBIES!!! I totally appreciate your hard work and BPAL is one of the few companies I feel comfortable emailing with such issues because I do know I'll get such a positive, timely response. :P

Leakage happens sometimes. =/ It can be caused by anything from wonky bottles to weird air-pressure shifts and jostling in transit. There's always human error, too. Heh. We do our best to make things right when stuff like that happens.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. We do try our hardest, and nothing makes me happier than making y'all happy. Seriously. =)

I recently received Samhain in the mail and it had leaked all over the box. Being new to bpal, I wasn't sure what to do. was this my fault? I didn't really expect the lab to do anything, as I figured it would be chalked up to a mail issue.

However, the board encouraged me to email Sara.

I emailed, took a shower and when I got back, there was an email from her saying she would send a new one by the end of the week.

this was monday. I got my new bottle of Samhain today. The lab ROCKS.

I have never had such outstanding customer service, EVER.

I emailed, took a shower and when I got back, there was an email from her saying she would send a new one by the end of the week.

this was monday. I got my new bottle of Samhain today. The lab ROCKS.

I have never had such outstanding customer service, EVER.

I was told that the Lab responded this quick also which was why I was concerned.

Beth: You appearantly think I was being unappreciative and what not. That's fine. I cannot do anything to change your point of view on that. I have read over my email trying to see where you would be led to believe that and I cannot see it but it might be because I wrote it and I know the spirit in which is was written. Which was honest concern and wondering if it was normal or not since I had nothing to compare it to at the time it was written. Now that the matter has been settled with Anthony, as I told him, it won't effect my view on the Lab or it's product or any misgivings about placing any orders. I just made my husband order over 300 worth of product and I plan on ordering 2 Budding Moons in 10 minutes. Sorry you viewed anything I have said as that, mostly because it's not how it was meant.

I was told that the Lab responded this quick also which was why I was concerned.

Beth: You appearantly think I was being unappreciative and what not. That's fine. I cannot do anything to change your point of view on that. I have read over my email trying to see where you would be led to believe that and I cannot see it but it might be because I wrote it and I know the spirit in which is was written. Which was honest concern and wondering if it was normal or not since I had nothing to compare it to at the time it was written. Now that the matter has been settled with Anthony, as I told him, it won't effect my view on the Lab or it's product or any misgivings about placing any orders. I just made my husband order over 300 worth of product and I plan on ordering 2 Budding Moons in 10 minutes. Sorry you viewed anything I have said as that, mostly because it's not how it was meant.

You initial post in this thread sounded VERY unappreciative and accusatory (at least, to me). I think what Beth is saying is that your post is totally contradicting your e-mail to the Lab, which, apparently, was neither. And the problem with that is that people on the forum read this and think you had less than stellar customer service from the Lab.

I would just like to join in the praise for the Lab's customer service. It's one of the best on the planet. When I made my second order, I was so nervous because I suddenly realized I wouldn't be in town when it would most likely come--and for the first time, I wanted an LE, so I couldn't wait and order later! I asked the Lab what to do. The response came in very quickly and was extremely nice, explaining that if I put a note in my order form, they would hold the order until I was back in town. Worked like a charm!

ETA: I've never had to contact the Lab's CS. And ya know what? To mean that means A+ CS :D BPAL is one of the *few* items I purchase online that I don't have to agonize over... And I'm worry wart.

I agree! and of the two or three times I've had to email the lab it was my feck up not theirs!

I LOVE that I can order from the lab, and know without question, that I will get exactly what I purchased, yanno? I mean who would continually drop 100+ dollars on something they weren't comfortable with? I am so impressed with Beth and the stuff she does, (and the lab rats too!) It's amazing!

eta : fixed grammar

STOP! Grammar time!

Edited by dannahmal