Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

Never worry about emailing us. That's what Sara's there for. =) We're always more than happy to rectify our mistakes, and we can't solve the problem if we don't know that it has occured.

:P

Yes. E-mail them again. I have always had the best response from the Lab, and if you are not hearing from them, they probably had a good reason.

The car accident is probably still slowing down emails...they've got to catch up on everything that was missed while Sara was recovering.

How long should I wait before re-emailing the lab? There was a problem with my Christmas order, so it's rather time sensitive (I paid for 7 imp packs but only got 5 because Paypal cut off the rest of my order - all of these are Christmas gifts) but didn't know if I should re email just yet or not since I haven't gotten a response yet.

Are you sure it cut you off? Sometimes, Paypal appears to do that, but when you check in your history (i.e. rather than the confirmation email), the rest of your message is intact.

That aside, how long ago did you email them?

Are you sure it cut you off? Sometimes, Paypal appears to do that, but when you check in your history (i.e. rather than the confirmation email), the rest of your message is intact.

Well the order did not include two whole imp packs, and the Paypal information did not include the last part of my order - ie the two imp packs. I emailed them just a few days ago. The only reason I'm worried is that because they are Christmas gifts I really gotta find out if they are going to try send out the missing imp packs in time, or if I need to start looking for replacement gifts @_@.

Well the order did not include two whole imp packs, and the Paypal information did not include the last part of my order - ie the two imp packs. I emailed them just a few days ago. The only reason I'm worried is that because they are Christmas gifts I really gotta find out if they are going to try send out the missing imp packs in time, or if I need to start looking for replacement gifts @_@.

Did you e-mail them at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com? Because that's the one to use for customer service inquiries.

I e-mailed the lab, with the correct addy, about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything.

How much longer should I give before e-mailing again?

ETA: where the heck did my icon disappear to?

Edited by Trish

I e-mailed the lab, with the correct addy, about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything.

anyone?

anyone?

Give us a chance, your post's only been up there a day :P

While I'd normally say that two weeks probably means your email might have gone astray, there have been a few festivities over the last two weeks. In this instance I'd give it until the end of the week, just to make sure it's well out of any holiday backlog.

As for your icon - not sure. Was it one from the forum gallery or one hosted elsewhere?

hello!

I'm pretty new to bpal. I made an order on Nov 17th, which arrived today.

I got a 5ml of Samhain, and when I opened the box, I found Samhain all over the inside of it!

Smells fantastic, but there's less than 1/4 left in the bottle. It looks like the cap wasn't screwed on right?

should I just email customer service? has anyone ever had this problem before?

Yes, just e-mail customer service -- they have always fixed every problem I've ever had, I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

Yes, just e-mail customer service -- they have always fixed every problem I've ever had, I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

cool, I just emailed them. I'm not sure why I was so nervous to do so!

I just want to say, I emailed, I took a shower, and when I got back, there was an email from Sara apologising and saying there would be a new bottle of Samhain in the mail by the end of the week.

I have never in my life experienced such OUTSTANDING customer service.

bravo!

3 e-mails in 3 weeks and I haven't received any response. I've checked all my mail filters and no one else is having problems getting through.

Is there any other way I can do this? I'm e-mailing one last time tonight before I just give up I guess.

Which email address are you sending to?

answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

I responded back to the last e-mail I got from them (few months ago) and got that address.

Which email address are you sending to?

answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

I responded back to the last e-mail I got from them (few months ago) and got that address.

I emailed last week, when I hadn't gotten a response up 'til yesterday I emailed again, Sara emailed back almost right away, my first email (from my office) had been labled as spam. She had to dig it out. Maybe that happened to you?

erin