Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

I've emailed them at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com once on the 5th & another on the 10th, both have gone unanswered :(

That seems very strange! I email the Lab often (I am a pain in the butt, constantly asking for combined shipping) and they generally get back to me same or next day. I feel like if they haven't answered, it's because they didn't get your email. My last email to them was Jan 28, and I received a response that day.

Maybe it is an email issue? Have you emailed the Lab before and gotten a response?

Yes, I have. I got their address right, right?

I've emailed them at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com once on the 5th & another on the 10th, both have gone unanswered :(

That seems very strange! I email the Lab often (I am a pain in the butt, constantly asking for combined shipping) and they generally get back to me same or next day. I feel like if they haven't answered, it's because they didn't get your email. My last email to them was Jan 28, and I received a response that day.

Maybe it is an email issue? Have you emailed the Lab before and gotten a response?

Yep, that's it for sure! And if your email has gone through before, you wouldn't expect it to be some sort of technical difficulty.

It may sound a bit unorthodox, but if it's something that requires fairly immediate attention, you could email Puddin at the Post. He is really quick to respond to emails usually as well. You could explain your emails to the Lab have gone unanswered and see if he'll check for you if they were received? Or if you're worried the whole problem is your email you could PM him on the forum, he seems to be around pretty regularly.

I can't really think of anything else to try, sorry. :( hope it gets resolved soon!

Yep, that's it for sure! And if your email has gone through before, you wouldn't expect it to be some sort of technical difficulty.

It may sound a bit unorthodox, but if it's something that requires fairly immediate attention, you could email Puddin at the Post. He is really quick to respond to emails usually as well. You could explain your emails to the Lab have gone unanswered and see if he'll check for you if they were received? Or if you're worried the whole problem is your email you could PM him on the forum, he seems to be around pretty regularly.

I can't really think of anything else to try, sorry. :( hope it gets resolved soon!

I think it's a poor idea to email Puddin' about Lab orders. He is Beth's husband, but the Trading Post and the Lab are separate companies. He has his hands full dealing with running his own business and serving his customers. The Lab employs their own customer service. To me, that would be like contacting Taco Bell about problems with my Pizza Hut order- they're owned by the same corporation, but very separate. Just because the Lab and Post have co-relationships doesn't make them get all up in each other's business issues.

Also, Beth recently posted somewhere that some email clients are not getting through to them- I think it was Hotmail and I can't remember the other. It shouldn't be a problem since you've had emails go through before, but you might try a different email client.

I have emailed them a couple more times & no reply, I wonder if they are getting them at all...

That is definitely unusual! Do you have Facebook? If so, then maybe trying to message them via the Lab's Facebook account? I'm so sorry this is happening to you!

I have emailed them a couple more times & no reply, I wonder if they are getting them at all...

That is definitely unusual! Do you have Facebook? If so, then maybe trying to message them via the Lab's Facebook account? I'm so sorry this is happening to you!

I just checked email and saw a reply from them! ;)

Did you try emailing w/ a different email address? Gmail is a good choice. Or instead of a web-based email addy, why not try your email addy from your ISP, if you haven't already?

Did you try emailing w/ a different email address? Gmail is a good choice. Or instead of a web-based email addy, why not try your email addy from your ISP, if you haven't already?

I emailed them from another account, gmail, they did reply already :)

I've been trying to email the lab at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com but I keep getting undeliverable notices. I used a couple of different email accounts and keep getting the same result.

Has the address changed at all?

Oh! So it's not just me. I have a Yahoo account and had a mail delivery failure. What was interesting was I attempted to write them through the Contact Us form on the website. It returned:

<answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com>: host smtp.mailchannels.net[54.244.222.11]
said: 550 5.7.1 [bFD] Sender prohibited by SPF (in reply to end of DATA
command)

This was a couple of days ago. It wasn't an urgent issue, just a question that I later found the answer to so I figured no big deal. I am kind of curious about it since Yahoo was a pretty popular email client, once.

I have several issues with an expensive item that I got from the Trading Post. I used the contact form a week ago, but never received a reply. Does it not work? Is everybody gone? Are five full business days not enough? I don't know. Any help would be appreciated!

I have several issues with an expensive item that I got from the Trading Post. I used the contact form a week ago, but never received a reply. Does it not work? Is everybody gone? Are five full business days not enough? I don't know. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Kiso, did you use the form on the site or a direct email address? The Post usually responds well within the time period you shared, so perhaps the email didn't get through. I would advise resending.

I'm not a mod, but tradingpost@papow.net is the email address I use to contact the Trading Post, and other folks here on the forum seem to have good results with it as well. :)

Thanks for your help LiberAmoris and neptuneanblues! I originally used the contact form on the website. I just recently used the email address and got a quick response and my issue came to a very satisfactory conclusion.

Oh no! Somehow my shipping address auto-defaulted to my billing address on an order I just now placed. I emailed answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com but is that the correct address? I hope it's still possible to fix... having packages sent to my home is a bit of a nightmare and this is a gift for a friend...

Oh no! Somehow my shipping address auto-defaulted to my billing address on an order I just now placed. I emailed answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com but is that the correct address? I hope it's still possible to fix... having packages sent to my home is a bit of a nightmare and this is a gift for a friend...

Hi! Customer Service: answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com is still the email to contact :)