Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

Yes, answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com is the address that's listed on the Contact page as the best address to use. I haven't gotten responses to my last 3 emails over 2 months to that address, though, so it's possibly not you: they're apparently very busy and more things appear to be falling through cracks. I'd suggest putting 'double billed - second attempt' in the subject line to make it stand out more.

The wait is normal, yes, if irritating. It's been a bit longer lately because of the major holiday releases. They ship out of order sometimes based on availability, so if you have one scent that's holding things up because they need to order more components to make it or something, they'll set your order aside and come back to it later when they get the products back in stock. That's probably what happened here, however annoying it is to see things that people ordered a month after you shipping before any of your orders do.

Oh, thank you, Keileya, for your thoughtful response. I will mark my subject line for email #2 as you suggested.

I do understand the component issue, but doubt if that is the case for all 7 of my orders and I would think they would send the ones that were complete. I only come to the US once or twice a year, so if this batch doesn't arrive by 25th, I have to wait til June.

You know, I really love this company and think their oils are lovely. If it were any other company I would be up in arms at what I see as poor customer service (really, not answering emails?!) However, I saw Beth on a Katy Puckrik Youtube video and got such good vibes from her...not to mention their company does generous community projects. Four other scent companies (also very small) processed my orders in less than two days; I guess the best is just the last!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience, Keileya.

I used their contact page to contact them directly and heard back in a day. It was about adding a bottle to my order. I don't know if that helps. I would just use the web form. Ps that was just this Monday. So I know they do see the stuff that comes in on that form.

Edited by Yojenitan

Ah, thank you, Yogenitan. I used that website form last summer and got no response, so tired the email address this time. I will give the web form another go.

Has anyone received a response recently? I've emailed twice in the last two weeks and nothing. I know they're busy this time of year, but I received the wrong order and I would really like to receive the bottles I ordered.

Has anyone received a response recently? I've emailed twice in the last two weeks and nothing. I know they're busy this time of year, but I received the wrong order and I would really like to receive the bottles I ordered.

I emailed yesterday as one of the bottles was wrong in my order. I'm hoping that they just go ahead and sent out the bottle I originally ordered as it's a Weenie bottle. I really don't want it to disappear in the meantime. Not sure if no response is normal or not? I think I had an issue with my order going missing one time back probably two years ago. I emailed them, didn't get a response, but a new package showed up about a week or so later. Wish at the least an acknowledgement would be sent so we know it's being taken care of.

From what Beth posted in the Yules Out Of Stock thread, the Lab staff is burning the candle at both ends and working into the wee hours of the night to get through the holiday crunch - which includes the CS, which is basically one person. I imagine if they can fix the issue they'll go ahead and do that ASAP, and then get back to people as quickly as they can for other issues. (I had a question that ended up taking about a week to answer back, but it DID get answered.)

Hi, all! Please accept my sincerest apologies for any delays in communication. At the best of times, email can be an imperfect means of communication, and sometimes things like spam filters throw a wrench in the works. This holiday season has been a madhouse, and we've been a bit understaffed. Lisa, who is our primary customer service fiend, has been helping us pack and ship til 1-2am every night in order to help ensure that Christmas orders got out on time, and as a result, we've gotten a bit backlogged in emails. We're a very small company, and when one hiccup happens, it resonates through the whole shop. We're doing everything in our power to ensure that everything gets answered (and shipped!) as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience! :hug:

Hi, all! Please accept my sincerest apologies for any delays in communication. At the best of times, email can be an imperfect means of communication, and sometimes things like spam filters throw a wrench in the works. This holiday season has been a madhouse, and we've been a bit understaffed. Lisa, who is our primary customer service fiend, has been helping us pack and ship til 1-2am every night in order to help ensure that Christmas orders got out on time, and as a result, we've gotten a bit backlogged in emails. We're a very small company, and when one hiccup happens, it resonates through the whole shop. We're doing everything in our power to ensure that everything gets answered (and shipped!) as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience! :hug:

Totally understandable. I did end up using the contact form on the site (just to be on the safe side) and got a response back tonight that my issue has been resolved and my missing bottle is on the way. :biggrin:

So for the first time ever there's been a bit of a goof with my Weenie Trading Post order. When it arrived about a week and half ago I filled out the contact form about it, but I haven't heard anything since. Does anyone have any experience with trying to fix an order mix up? How long does it usually take for a response?

I think there might still be a problem with the contact form on the website.

The best way to get in touch with the goblins is sending an email to tradingpost@papow.net. :)

Agree that I've tried the contact form in the past and the message didn't get through. The Post is usually pretty quick to respond at the email above, though, and they've always been very kind and helpful. <3

Hmmmm, not sure where the contact form mail goes.. but I send Puddin' email to: tradingpost@papow.net

I emailed him on 11/4 regarding an order that landed on 11/12 and I received a follow up email from him to check that everything with my order was okay (it was), today 11/16. He just lost a goblin, so maybe, da poor Puddin' is going a lil' :wacko:. But as you can see, he didn't need to check up on my order but he did, cause da Pud is awesome! :D

Edited by azurephoenix

Puddin is really good at responding to emails (in my experience) and he had said there were issues with the web contact form, so if you haven't heard back I bet he didn't get it. Try emailing him! He emailed me back today about an issue, so despite how busy he must be he's still responding to us insistent whiners beloved customers. :biggrin:

Thank you all! I'll send a message to that email.

*Update* And already got a response :D

Edited by TimeChaser

I had a small problem with my order that I emailed the lab about. If I don't get a reply within a couple of weeks would it be okay to contact papow.net even if my problem was with the Lab not the post?

Also, I asked about returning the wrong bottle they sent before finishing the FAQ that said returns were impossible. I know they most be tired of getting asked questions they've already covered.

SORRY, LAB! I'm really embarrassed about that.

I had a small problem with my order that I emailed the lab about. If I don't get a reply within a couple of weeks would it be okay to contact papow.net even if my problem was with the Lab not the post?

Also, I asked about returning the wrong bottle they sent before finishing the FAQ that said returns were impossible. I know they most be tired of getting asked questions they've already covered.

SORRY, LAB! I'm really embarrassed about that.

In my experience, if they send the wrong bottle, they do replace it. They only mean you can't return a scent if you don't like it, not that they won't correct their error.

I also find The Lab's customer services responds really quickly, within a few business days. I imagine you'll get a reply quickly.

Quick question, is it normal to place 2 orders a few days apart and get a CnS for the second order but not the first one? I sent an email through the contact page but wasn't sure if that's fairly normal as far as shipping. (First order was on the TempOS list a couple of weeks ago but no longer) thanks!

I know this isn't the right place on the forum to ask-but I know you guys will know!

I haven't paid with PayPal since the new website has been up so I paid the old way where you just go to PayPal and send money to blackphoenixalchemylab@paypal.com and manually put your order in the notes.

Does this method still work? I read later that you can go thru their website and still pay with PayPal (which was not the case with the old website) help!!

Does anyone know if there's a good alternate way to message Customer Service at the Lab? I've sent 2 emails through the website form and waited a week with no response about the fact that a gift certificate I got for Christmas isn't working. Normally CS is prompt and fabulous, so I'm wondering what else to do.

I would try sending an e-mail directly to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab thru your e-mail instead of using the website form. I've heard a couple people say they got answers much more quickly that way - could be a glitch with the website. Good luck!

Edited by ivyandpeony
I'm a big dummy and gave the wrong e-mail address!

I think the email address is now answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com! I seem to remember that a couple of email services (maybe live and hotmail) eat the Lab's responses, but you should be good with gmail.

Thanks for the help guys, I sent the email directly from my email client and had a response and fix within an hour.

Chinkee, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues also. Which email client do you use?

I've emailed them at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com once on the 5th & another on the 10th, both have gone unanswered :(

That seems very strange! I email the Lab often (I am a pain in the butt, constantly asking for combined shipping) and they generally get back to me same or next day. I feel like if they haven't answered, it's because they didn't get your email. My last email to them was Jan 28, and I received a response that day.

Maybe it is an email issue? Have you emailed the Lab before and gotten a response?