Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

Argh.. I am getting the unsolicited mail error too. Very inconvenient because I am trying to email them about the fact that none of the 6 bottles I ordered were in my package (only the imps were included)! I am not using a free mail provider either :(

I think that I saw a tweet from Beth yesterday about her email being messed up, so I'm pretty sure that it's on their to-do list tomorrow.

just out of cursiouity, how long does it generally take customer service to respond to emails? i emailed a question about my last order (mainly if i even did it right) three days ago and i still haven't gotten a response.

i know that this is a really busy time for the lab, and i don't want to send another email if this long of a wait is normal. i'm known for jumping the gun and doing things like half an hour before they would have been done anyway.

eta: and nothing like maintaining my long standing habit of jumping the gun...i got an email today!

Edited by starfish327

Anyone know how long it normally takes to hear back or if there are still any issues with the lab's email?

Hmm.. I heard back in about two business days. However, after that, I never received a response (it's been about two weeks maybe). I'm just assuming that they got it. beg2.gif

*didn't know where else to put this*

My order just came in today. Yay! But my hope & faith got no pitchcard. Do I email customer service or just suck it up?

The reason why I'm asking who is in charge of shipping TAL is because I received a TAL bottle of Samhain 2011 in my most recently shipped Lab order (it has the TAL label on it, as seen in the TAL Etsy shop), instead of the ordered Lab bottle of Samhain 2011. I have emailed the Lab, several days ago, and have received no answer. I suspect that this is just an honest mix-up, and would like to send back the TAL bottle and receive the Lab bottle instead. So, who do I contact?

On the TAL site, it says the email for questions is twilight [AT] twilightalchemylab [DOT] com.

*edit* I just realized I misunderstood your question. Sorry about that.

Edited by rawgirl75

On the TAL site, it says the email for questions is twilight [AT] twilightalchemylab [DOT] com.

*edit* I just realized I misunderstood your question. Sorry about that.

No problem! I'm just not sure whom to contact, since I emailed the Lab with no answer, and I've never been to the TAL site but once, and that was years ago. I do appreciate all the help I can get in this matter. :)

The reason why I'm asking who is in charge of shipping TAL is because I received a TAL bottle of Samhain 2011 in my most recently shipped Lab order (it has the TAL label on it, as seen in the TAL Etsy shop), instead of the ordered Lab bottle of Samhain 2011. I have emailed the Lab, several days ago, and have received no answer. I suspect that this is just an honest mix-up, and would like to send back the TAL bottle and receive the Lab bottle instead. So, who do I contact?

Since this issue has nothing to do with TAL, this topic was merged in to BPAL "Who do I email with questions?" thread.

Please be patient and BPAL customer service will get back to you as soon as they can.

I sent an email to customer service over a week ago in relation to my last order having a bottle missing and I've not had anything back... I'm not sure what to do because I'd really like some information.

A friend of mine who is not on the forum, splag****@yahoo, says she sent an email about an order that was shipped two weeks ago but has not yet arrived, and she has not gotten an answer. She says she did check her spam. I'm sending up a flag on her behalf. :)

I'm trying to be patient, but I emailed about a problem on 10/7/11 and have had no response. I know they're busy, but what is a reasonable time frame in which to expect a response? I don't want to be a pest.

I also placed an order on 10/4 and haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. I can't find a thread where it states when they are "shipped through" and the link on the Shiny and New page just comes to the main page of the forum.

How long is reasonable? And does anyone know when they're "shipped through"?

Thanks.

Here is the Click 'n' Ship thread. My 10/3 order was just shipped yesterday, so yours should be coming up, but do keep an eye on that thread.

The email for customer service is answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

They generally answer within a day or two.

Edited by portalkat

Thanks so much! I looked all over for that but didn't think to look in chatter since communications from the lab are in announcements and their page says "Our shipped-through info is constantly updated in the BPAL Forums."

Also sent a follow-up email on the problem I encountered.

I hope so - I have emailed about my order as I didn't receive confirmation and not received an answer. It's only been 5 days though so I'm trying not to panic (first time UK order nerves!).

Just wanted to update to say that I actually got 2 emails back a few days after this post and a lovely apology about Black Opal - would you believe that I ordered the day it was disconned?!? A totally wonderful first time BPAL experience...and I'm now confident to do another international order now I know how it all works. Yep, I'm totally addicted - thanks lovely lab people!

Ok, this is probably not the right place to ask but I cannot find a more appropriate thread for this question:

When a GC scent says 'sold out' under the description (rather than links to purchase) but it remains on the site, I'm assuming that it means it's not discontinued... but does that mean it will one day come back? For instance, The L.ittle S.parrow. Usually, if a scent is discontinued it is removed from the site... right?

I did email customer service months ago but it's not an urgent query so no answer is not surprising - I'm just curious.

Anyone know what this means? Sorry if I've missed some post on this or explanation on the site but I have trawled for months trying to find something on it.

If this isn't the right place, I beg pardon and please direct me to the right thread! Thanks!! ;)

Ok, this is probably not the right place to ask but I cannot find a more appropriate thread for this question:

When a GC scent says 'sold out' under the description (rather than links to purchase) but it remains on the site, I'm assuming that it means it's not discontinued... but does that mean it will one day come back? For instance, The L.ittle S.parrow. Usually, if a scent is discontinued it is removed from the site... right?

I did email customer service months ago but it's not an urgent query so no answer is not surprising - I'm just curious.

Anyone know what this means? Sorry if I've missed some post on this or explanation on the site but I have trawled for months trying to find something on it.

If this isn't the right place, I beg pardon and please direct me to the right thread! Thanks!! ;)

That depends on the blend. If it's mentioned here or on BPAL's blog that it's discontinued then it's poof. They leave it on the site I believe just to show what it was/price/components. The same goes for scents that are temporarily discontinued (like Baghdad right now).

Searching through the announcements I don't see a notice that the Little Sparrow is discontinued so it might just be component issues. Kathy (Wickedgoddess) might see this thread too and reply, she's really good at letting people know.

Ahhh... it never crossed my mind that it might be a component issue - thank you!

If Kathy can enlighten further would be great, but thank you - I can stop searching... :kiss:

I see this topic is almost two years old. Is the contact email still answers@blkackphoenixalchemylab.com? I wrote to that address last week because my credit card was double billed on one of my 7 orders. None of my 7 orders since Oct 26 has been processed. Is this normal? I do understand there can be up to a month wait, but I was hoping to get at least a few of the orders before the holidays and according to the threads, many orders way after mine have been processed. Thank you for any input.