Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Who do I email with questions? BPAL/BPTP contact info

A clarification. =) Though I do my best to answer emails that come into my personal box, sometimes the floodgates open too quickly and I cannot get to everything I mean to get to! Inquiries of all shapes and sizes should always be directed to:

answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Nella, our customer service Goddess, is on duty Monday-Friday, from about 12-6pm.

Hellooooooo lab peeps! Just wondering, now that the lovely Nella is off on her F/T adventure elsewhere ... will there still be a designated person answering customer service e-mails?

I saw your post in Chatter, Beth, that the lab is a little crazy right now - totally understand if there is a delay with answering mail at this point. Would like to have an idea of what the wait time is like, though, so I don't worry that the messages are going into the void.

thanks in advance everyone!

I'm not a Labbie, but here's my best guess:

1)Continue to email the answers (at) blackphoenixalchemylab (dot) com address until there is an official announcement instructing us to do otherwise, which I doubt there will be.

2)Give the Labbies at least a week to respond to your email. It boggles the mind how many emails they receive each day, and sending panicked "Did you get my email?!??!" emails two days after you sent the first one really aren't going to help! :P

3)Send all of the positive vibes that you can the Lab's way, so that they find some fantastic new people to take over Nella's role and help out with filling orders!

:P

Morrighana, that sounds like good advice. I totally agree! The reason I posted here was to avoid e-mailing.

:D

Who is answering the e-mails to this address now that Nella is no longer doing it?

(Good luck to that person as Nella's are big shoes to fill!)

I've moved this to FAQ's so that when the time comes for Lab to let us know what's going on (if they choose to do so), we can update this thread with the appropriate information.

AFAIK her last day is tomorrow so she's still on the case at the moment.

Beth posted a customer service notice in the Announcement section. But as you may already know Ted aka Puddin is doing the emails now. And I must say you will be very glad he is. I can't imagine somebody else doing it. Thank you Ted :P

Nella

I'm doing a wedding order. I'm paniced because I'm not sure if I'll get them in time although I think I've left enough time. I'm getting married on October 14th. I'm making a mamoth order for my mother, my goorm, the firend who helped me plan alot and myself. I'm going to make the order on June 30th. Do you think it will get here in time????

:D :P

This really isn't a question to be asked here, rather to the Lab's customer service.

We can all make assumptions and conjecture, but nobody but the Lab knows for sure.

thanks sorry i took up space.

I know that some people keep really good track of their orders, as far as order date, "shipped" date, C-n-S date, and arrival date. Maybe that can help you get a feel of the current trends. It's hard to say, though. My Pink Moon seemed to come at the "end" of orders, while my Milk Moon came at the beginning. I really don't know.

[Merged]

Just a reminder: The Lab's customer service addy is still:

answers (at) blackphoenixalchemylab (dot) com

Well, it's only Wednesday. Give 'em a week before you resend...sometimes they do have email problems, but they're also shortstaffed right now I think, so communication is bound to slow down.

Midway is nice, lovely in fact,

but I ordered one bottle, and got two, but no Love in the Asylum, which I Really wanted.

what can I do?

email the lab (answers @ blackphoenixalchemylab . com, without the spaces) and tell them. Sara, I think her name is, who handles these things is REALLY nice and they're always good at correcting their mistakes.

thanks.

I've e-mailed.

even offered to keep the extra midway (because it is lovely) and pay for LITA again.

Never worry about emailing us. That's what Sara's there for. =) We're always more than happy to rectify our mistakes, and we can't solve the problem if we don't know that it has occured.

This has happened to me...and the email address that Kittyflop gave is correct. Might not be Sara specifically, Kennedy might reply, or someone else. But the Lab is wonderful about correcting mistakes on orders. Fabulous, in fact. :P