Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

Attention Smart Phone Users!

I'm happy to announce that we have a new, better, prettier icon_wink.gif mobile version of the website! The old one was useless and poorly designed for touch screen navigation, and as someone who is chained to my iPhone that annoyed me a lot. This new one is actually designed as a mobile site rather than just as a lo-fi version of the default IPB skin, and so it should be easier to navigate on small touch screens.

This new skin should automatically load next time you access the forum from your phone (and you should be able to tell right away if it has), but if it doesn't let me know. I only have access to my iPhone 3GS, so I'd like feedback from other phone and tablet users if something doesn't seem to look or work right.

Other things to note: the mobile version of the site isn't as feature rich as desktop version but you can access the full site by clicking a link at the bottom of the page. Also, to have access to the edit and quote buttons, just press down on an individual and hold it until the buttons appear. There is no multiple post quoting on the mobile version unfortunately.

I think that's it! If you have any questions or issues to report about the new mobile version, just send me a message!

Sign in to follow this