Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
a_llb

Howlet's Wing

HOWLET’S WING
Fermented white ginger, honey, and lemon peel.

In packet: Seems almost effervescent, sparkling and fizzy. There is only a bit of sweetness from the honey, but the ginger and lemon peel are quite strong. Bracing, almost. There is a faint creamy quality that keeps it from smelling like a household cleaner, so that is promising. I can't wait to see what it does in the water!

In bath: Will update once tested.

This smells amazing in the container, a crisp ginger, my favourite kind. In the tub, the water does not bubble, and I can't smell the ginger anymore. After a bit, the air around the tub smells like the most wonderful fresh ginger, though. This does not scent me, that I know of, but the bathroom smelled nice for about an hour after the tub. Like other bath brews, the scent is lovely, and I'd like a couple in perfume form, but they just don't do anything remarkable in the tub.

Howlet's Wing sort of smells like Sprite to me. I get a crispy lemon and ginger scent. There's enough sweetness from the honey to sweeten both the lemon and ginger, which are the predominant players.

Admittedly, its fairly faint, but I'm only testing a small bit of it. I imagine you'd have to use a fair amount of product to get a stronger bath smell.

Edited by zankoku_zen