Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

How to make a paypal order.

I´m not sure about the cc question, but if you pay by paypal, you should log on to your paypal account, choose "send money" and the addy is paypal@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. Write your order in the notes field and it´s all good. If you use the CC Now check out, but pay with paypal, the Lab will be charged more with the double fees (at least that´s what I´ve heard), and we don´t want that now, do we? :P

I did something very stupid. I accidentally paid the wrong amount when making an order (ie paying $15 for LEs that are $16!) and so I just sent them some extra dollars to make up for this. Is this the right thing to do?

Yup. As long as you explained in the notes section that you were paying the remainder from the other order, the Labbies'll understand. :P

Paypal questions.

When the lab ships the order, does the "Action" box next to the order details change? Also, do you get any email notifications saying it's been shipped?

Basically, I know they got my order on 9/18...I don't know if it's been sent.

You'll get either a Click'n'Ship (if you're in the US, and USPS' software is cooperating at the time) or a by-hand email notification (if you're international) when the Lab ships your order. I've not noticed anything changing on my Paypal screen to reflect this, though.

I'm a bit concerned...I used to get automated emails from the lab confirming that I made an order as soon as I ordered with Paypal, but I haven't received one for the last two orders I made (I placed orders yesterday and two weeks ago) Should I worry? I emailed the lab about this, so I'll see what they say about it.

not to worry at all....i placed a bunch of orders beginning of october and emailed the lab regarding said orders and everything looked good all 3 times!! :P

Everytime there is any sort of rush to order, the autoresponder craps out. It sucks, yes, but as long as you have your Paypal reciept, you've nothing to worry about. :P

I did a very silly(ok, stupid) thing on my Nov 15 order and just now realized it.

I paid with paypal using the online processor (CCnow) instead of going into paypal and sending it that way. :P I don't know WHY I did that(I ordered before using paypal so I should know better), but for some reason I did. So what should I do now? The payment shows up on my paypal account, but it shows as going to CCnow.

ETA: nevermind. I saw the previous pages where others did it and just emailed the labs customer service myself.

Edited by HonorAlexandria

Okay I'm new here :P Hello!

I was about to make an order for 6 imps ($16) using my Paypal account. And then I realized I don't know what to add for shipping cost. I am in the United States (Tx). I just can't seem to find a chart or post with a list of how much I need to add. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank a million :D

Okay I'm new here :P Hello!

I was about to make an order for 6 imps ($16) using my Paypal account. And then I realized I don't know what to add for shipping cost. I am in the United States (Tx). I just can't seem to find a chart or post with a list of how much I need to add. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank a million :D

Here you go.

This is a bit of a stupid question......

I am not sure that I have ever placed my BPAL order correctly and I want to make sure that I don't screw this one up because I need a monster in my underpants! And an Enraged bunny :D

Here goes-

I place my order- fill out all the CC NOW info- than say I will pay via paypal. The CC NOW gives me a link to take me to Paypal.

This is where I am confused- on the front page of BPAL it says don't use their online order system, and go to Paypal directly and fill in the info in the comment box. I have tried that but if I do it that way I can't seem to get the right payment email. I have tried-Blackphoenixalchemylab, paypal@blackphoenixalchemlab, and blackphoenixalchemylab.com.

What am I doing wrong and What is the proper way to order? :P

Thanks sooooo much!

I do it through my paypal account, not through the BPAL website. Just paypal your funds to

paypal@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

the complete information for this is on the BPAL website, under FAQ in payments.

Last I checked you're not supposed to use the Paypal option on CCNow, but I don't know what happens if you do.

cuervosueno posted the correct Paypal address, which is also listed on the FAQ page of the Lab site.

You can use the CCNow basket to figure out your total, then close out of it and log into Paypal separately to order, filling your order out in the Notes field, if you dont' want to use their credit card processor.

As it states on the welcome page of the BPAL site:

F YOU ARE PAYING VIA PAYPAL, please do NOT use our online credit card processor. Place your order through PayPal using the payment address paypal [at] blackphoenixalchemylab [dot] com and fill your order info in the comments field.

The fact that they put "at" and "dot" in brackets to foil junk mail robots might be confusing though. :P

Last I checked you're not supposed to use the Paypal option on CCNow, but I don't know what happens if you do.

I remember reading in a post here in the forum that the lab gets dinged with fees twice if you use Paypal via CCNow (from both CCNow and Paypal as well).

Edited by mandragora

Thanks so much to everyone who answered my question....

I feel so stupid though :P

I clearly got a bit too excited about the Monster and Bunny update that I clearly didn't pay attention to directions.

Luckily I have all of you wonderful forumites to help me out

my question is on timing.

and unexpected limited update (black moon!) is up until the 29th.

my paypal account is empty, and by the time the funds cleared, the update will be gone.

is it all right to pay with paypal by e-check to "hold" my place in the order even though the funds for the e-check won't clear until after the 29th of august? or am I out of luck?

If you add funds like -now- (as in today) they should be clear by 5PM on the 28th, which is when the halloween update goes live and the LE's are still up. If you act fast it shouldn't be a problem.

That's what I'm doing :P so it better work!

my question is on timing.

and unexpected limited update (black moon!) is up until the 29th.

my paypal account is empty, and by the time the funds cleared, the update will be gone.

is it all right to pay with paypal by e-check to "hold" my place in the order even though the funds for the e-check won't clear until after the 29th of august? or am I out of luck?

I think you'll be okay, Athena's Owl. I'm pretty new here, and your question made me curious, so I combed through this thread to see if I could find an answer.

This post confirms that the lab does accept e-checks for Lunacies and time-sensitive LEs. It's stated that the order won't be processed until the e-check clears, but as I understand it, that slight delay would only affect the order's placement in the queue, not the order's validity. The order itself still counts as having been placed before the deadline.

Er, right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please! :P

Yes! I'm honestly not sure about their international accounts, but their Canadian and US accounts both allow you to hook it up to a bank account rather than just a credit card. :P

Yes! I'm honestly not sure about their international accounts, but their Canadian and US accounts both allow you to hook it up to a bank account rather than just a credit card. :P

Morrighana, thank you so much for your quick reply. (It's very early in the morning for you, isn't it?)