Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

How to make a paypal order.

I ordered from the uk by paypal the other week(17th July). the paypal amount went through fine.

My problem is this........ because we have a joint bank account we can only have one paypal account (grrr!) and it's in my husbands name - therefore all paypal recepts and notices go to HIS email and not mine.............. I can't log into his account (nor do i want to usually!!). how do i get a c'n's??????

ta

Lou

xxx

His email address would get them (the one on the paypal account). I don't think there's a way for you to get them, unless you add your email address to the account and make it the primary email address.

Ta

would it be sent as the products were shipped?????

x

I ordered from the uk by paypal the other week(17th July). the paypal amount went through fine.

My problem is this........ because we have a joint bank account we can only have one paypal account (grrr!) and it's in my husbands name - therefore all paypal recepts and notices go to HIS email and not mine.............. I can't log into his account (nor do i want to usually!!). how do i get a c'n's??????

ta

Lou

xxx

His email address would get them (the one on the paypal account). I don't think there's a way for you to get them, unless you add your email address to the account and make it the primary email address.

Ta

x

Yeah... Click N Ship notices are usually sent when the item is being sent out, but there have been instances before when I have received one a couple of days after it was shipped, and sometimes even after I received the item.

ta

Lou

xxx

Ta

x

Yeah... Click N Ship notices are usually sent when the item is being sent out, but there have been instances before when I have received one a couple of days after it was shipped, and sometimes even after I received the item.

thank you! was just begining to get concerned as have had (apart from the money going out of the account and the paypal notification) no notification of my order so was getting a bit concerned as to whether it had been recieved...............

x

thank you! was just begining to get concerned as have had (apart from the money going out of the account and the paypal notification) no notification of my order so was getting a bit concerned as to whether it had been recieved...............

x

You're welcome :P I think international orders are generally sent out a little later than domestic orders, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Please list your whole order in the comments field. =)

I didn't see this asked/answered yet, so everyone forgive me if it's a repeat question...

PayPal recently shrunk their comment field down to 300 characters. It's not long enough for me to list all the bottles from the current Halloween update. Has anyone here figured out a way around this? What did others do when faced with this issue?

Hey, thanks! :P

This has actually been discussed some in the International Shipping questions thread, I think. What most people seem to be doing is emailing their order separately from the payment, perhaps with a note in the Paypal comments field saying "order to follow." So far Paypal has been uncooperative in lifting the 300 character restriction.

The only message I sent to bpal was through the message-box in PayPal.

There I tried to seperate my fragrance names with line breaks, but as I sent it I'm not sure it showed, and the message probably ended up like this:

3 X 6 pack of imps @ 58.5 3 imps @ 10.5 Shipping @ 13 Total=$62.5 Tweedledum, The dormouse, Antique lace Bordello Lyonesse Snake oil Dorian Mouse's long and sad tale, O Verdandi Aizen-Myoo Jack Strangler fig Zombi Vixen My mail: elysian.peace@gmail.com Thank you!

So now I'm a bit ashamed of myself. Still it's somewhat readable, isn't it? Or could I make it easier for them through sending another mail? :P

Edited by Jennie

The only message I sent to bpal was through the message-box in PayPal.

There I tried to seperate my fragrance names with line breaks, but as I sent it I'm not sure it showed, and the message probably ended up like this:

3 X 6 pack of imps @ 58.5 3 imps @ 10.5 Shipping @ 13 Total=$62.5 Tweedledum, The dormouse, Antique lace Bordello Lyonesse Snake oil Dorian Mouse's long and sad tale, O Verdandi Aizen-Myoo Jack Strangler fig Zombi Vixen My mail: elysian.peace@gmail.com Thank you!

So now I'm a bit ashamed of myself. Still it's somewhat readable, isn't it? Or could I make it easier for them through sending another mail? :P

Honestly, while I don't know if the Lab gets the emails without the line breaks, MOST people's Paypal messages have been looking like that these days - and it looks very clear to me.

Except for the part where you're missing off one of your imp packs, unless you intended to get a six-pack of totally random imps. :D (I think I'm counting that right....) If you missed 6 imps, then I'd definitely email them - but otherwise, you should be good.

Honestly, while I don't know if the Lab gets the emails without the line breaks, MOST people's Paypal messages have been looking like that these days - and it looks very clear to me.

Except for the part where you're missing off one of your imp packs, unless you intended to get a six-pack of totally random imps. :D (I think I'm counting that right....) If you missed 6 imps, then I'd definitely email them - but otherwise, you should be good.

Ah! Well, I KNEW there was something wrong with this. I wrote 3 X 6 instead of 2 X 6... and 56 instead of 39...

I think it should have been:

2 X 6 pack of imps @ 39 / 3 imps @ 10.5 / Shipping @ 13 Total=$62.5 Tweedledum, The dormouse, Antique lace Bordello Lyonesse Snake oil // Dorian Mouse's long and sad tale, O Verdandi Aizen-Myoo Jack // Strangler fig Zombi Vixen. My mail: elysian.peace@gmail.com Thank you!

Iiikk! How to make it right, again? :P

(Will send a mail to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com)

Edited by Jennie

okay so i just put in an order using paypal for aunt caroline's joy mojo and beth said to put your order contents in the notes section but i was never given the choice? what am i supposed to do? i have an order confirmation and everything. will the lab know what bottle i want?

Edited by maromi

yesterday i placed a paypal order and my order information did not go through. >:P i sent an email to the lab with the actual contents of my order but have not heard back, and i'm worried.

okay so i just put in an order using paypal for aunt caroline's joy mojo and beth said to put your order contents in the notes section but i was never given the choice? what am i supposed to do? i have an order confirmation and everything. will the lab know what bottle i want?

I would email the lab. The comments window used to be very clear, but now it is often hidden or you have to click on the plus sign and open a smaller window - ugh, why did they fix something that wasn't broken.

ahhh someone help me!

i was just informed on another forum that i should not have used ccnow and paid with paypal because the lab gets hit with fees. i didn't see that posted in this thread so i messed up big time :P i emailed the lab again and apologized and offered to pay the fees. would it be easier to just cancel my order and email them my order instead? i feel so horrible. i know they say orders are final but i don't want them to get hit with fees!

Edited by maromi

maromi, I'd think it's just more hassle for them to have to deal with a canceled order and then the reorder. They get hit with fees whether you use Paypal or CCNow; they just get the fees from both sites if you use both. (Of course, I'm not a Labbie, so if they've said different by now, just ignore me!) Just try to remember not to use Paypal through CCNow next time, and it'll be okay. :P

(FYI -- that info is not just in this thread but also on the Lab's website. Lots of people miss it, though.)

well i got a response back from the lab a couple days ago and they didn't comment on one single thing in my email so i guess they didn't really care but i'll order the right way next time

what's the email that you send the money to for a Paypal order? I understand the Lab prefers Paypal to the CCNow so I want to try that but I do need a bit of a big arrow pointing the way :P

paypal (at) blackphoenixalchemylab (dot) com

:)

awesome! Thanks Morrighana! will now be setting out to place an order for Agape ;)

quick question, because it's been a while since I sent a paypal payment to the lab and I can't remember now - should I get a response from the lab saying that they received the order or not?

OK I read through this thread, and i'm sure this has been answered but I can't seem to find it.

What if I have a long order and there is no way to fit it in the comments field in Paypal... DO I just put "Order to follow in email" or do I just put as much as the order as I can with a comment at the bottom 'Complete order coming via email"?

What do you normally do if your order doesn't fit in the comments?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Please feel free to link me if this is on the forum somewhere else that I didn't find.

- M -