Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fiddlefox

scents that remind you of where the wild things are

So far I've tried Ivanusku but I'm not sure if it's really working how I want...

Looking for scents that help bring out or work with your growly side :D

Any bonfirey scents?

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I heard that Satyr does interesting things to those that do not amp cinnamon...

I also really like WILF and Fledgling Raptor Moon for kind of animaly scents.. I also enjoyed Enraged Orangutan Musk which wasn't entirely animaly but was nice..

Wolf Moon was a nice winter feral kind of feeling

as for WHERE the wild things are.. I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but for PLACE scents, for me nothing beats The Forest Reverie.. it's as if I'm the wild thing, and I am where wild things should be :)

ETA: Bonfirey scents - BRIMSTONE!! (SOO GOOD, really!)

Edited by Farenath

ooh yes I'm meaning to try fledgling raptor moon. I think I'm going to have to divide my wishlist into sections though so I know why I picked which to try and can put them in sections so I know what I want to try the soonest. Everything tends to get buried in that LOOONG list.

Hmm, for me Zombi and deathcap came to mind. Or perhaps a combo of deathcap and brown jenkins?

Something about fertile dirt and greens, and earth reminds me of that book. Plus brown jenkins description kind of fits in.. except the smallness XD "...Witnesses said it had long hair and the shape of a rat, but that its sharp-toothed, bearded face was evilly human while its paws were like tiny human hands..."

ETA: oh, and the scent description= "A small, furry, sharp-toothed scent that will nuzzle you curiously in the black hours before dawn: dusty white sandalwood and orris root, dry coconut husk, creeping musk, and the residue of ceremonial incense."

Edited by Mellifluous

Sign in to follow this