Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

SFM3

After much looking via CTRL+F, I couldn't come up with a topic.

SFM3 smells like a sophisticated, manly cologne. I get hints of a fougere, bergamot, and some musk. Urban, sophisticated, dark.

In the decant, to my nose it's cologney, light and with very present dark flowers. Fairly unisex, slightly soapy. On my skin however, it goes INSTANTLY into soap. Initially laundry soap, and then it went to commercial bath soap--nice smelling, but, well, bath soap. This is the bath-soap-iest blend I've ever smelled from the lab. No florals, and all dry on my skin it's slightly powdery (rose, lilac, amber can all do that to me--so take your pick).

Received this in 2022. This goes on very clean, and smells like a fresh bar of white Dial soap to me. Not a bad smell, it's very fresh and doesn't make me sneeze or turn up my nose. After drydown, a warm white or skin musk comes through the soapiness. White musk usually goes straight to my sinuses, but not this, so maybe skin musk instead. Totally inoffensive, and could easily be worn in places that don't allow scent because it's so neutral and smells like clean skin fresh from a shower.