Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Unreleased prototype, no notes or description given.

This is pretty! :wub2: I found it little difficult to try to pin down, but on me it smells like sugary, fuzzy, soft vanilla-tonka musk, a light, fresh, tart citrusy bergamot (there might be another citrus in there as well) and some pretty florals. As it dries, I also gets a bit of soft, smokey frankincense coming through, maybe a hint of sandalwood as well.

LUMAI is definitely pretty! Again, LU for Last Unicorn, and I'm imagining that MAI may stand for Magic Do as You Will... since it sort of has a similar vibe. It has a vanilla musk base, some bergamot and whiffs of florals. As it dries, I get slightly more resins.

This is quite pretty.

This is quite pretty and may be bottle worthy for me. As the previous reviewers stated, it's a soft vanilla/tonka musk with a touch of floral. The floral note in here isn't sharp or overpowering but slightly sweet and clean (but not soapy). Resins appear in the drydown but I don't know what they are. It doesn't seem to be frankincense to me as it isn't peppery at all. Maybe a different kind than I am used to?

I pulled this out of my 'to try' pile, and didn't recognize the name. Someone must have frimped me a sniffie sometime, I think it was your Sarah, now that I see the review above, THANK YOU!! There is that warm tonka/vanilla going on, but it's more in the background. After a bit, the vanilla comes out more, and there's still that fresh tropical floral. No resins yet. The vanilla is reminding me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. Either Cabaret Goth, or Jingo Kogo, that kind of vanilla, but again, it's mostly the florals here. Glad I got to try this!

Grabbed this from Etsy, and OMG...this is gorgeous! I wasn't sure about it at first, as it goes on a little sharp, like maybe there was some Orris root in there (which has a sharp perfumy aspect on my skin) but after about 10 minutes, this softened WAY down and the sharpness went away and that beautiful vanilla/tonka musk came out to play! This is lovely, and I'm so glad I got a bottle! :wub2:

I snapped this up as a 5ml impulse grab from Etsy when the shop went back up a few days ago and holy beautiful scents! Out of the bottle and wet it's a soft citrus floral for me. Dry on my skin it's still citrus floral but with a much warmer musky resin base. It's sweet but not in a foody or cloying way. It's very clean and airy on its top with gentle resins as it dries.