Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
cfrancesca

Thousand Pillar Atmosphere Spray

:heart: Soft, smokey leather, resins, incense, dusty sandalwood, soft musk, and a hint of champaca maybe? This smells like Dancing Koi! I would definitely purchase a full bottle of this, but I would love it if it were just a little bit stronger scented (it takes quite a few sprays for me to smell it).

Oh, this is wonderful! Sexy, rather masculine--soft, smokey leather and resins and musk indeed! Perhaps a bit of patchouli--the sort of sexy, base note kind, not in-your-face. It's somewhat light, to be sure, but I don't mind; this is a scent I would likely use only in certain situations, smaller spaces, etc. If it's released, I would cheerfully buy a bottle.

The first squirt smelled like rubbing alcohol, then it was mossy, then light leather. It's hovering between moss and leather, but it's so light that I can't really tell what I'm smelling after 30 seconds.

This starts out smelling like rubbing alcohol to me too. The alcohol scent fades a little as it dissipates, but it's still there along with a green earthy scent. No leather for me, unfortunately. :(

Since I was gifted with a sample of this, I feel obliged to review it. ;)

I had the same alcohol smell some of you have reported before, but after a while this scent blooms into a soft mossy scent with a hint of resins and a touch of faint flowers (maybe a stone-like scent?).

I think it's a quiet one, so if you find other atmosphere sprays too loud you'd like this.

Edited by quimerula

This was a giftie from Puddin' in my Etsy order. The other reviews mentioned leather, and that's a note that I just don't care for. However, the other reviews also mentioned that it's not a real strong scent, so I took this one to work to try out in my office instead of at home.

As so many other reivewers have said, this has a very strong alcohol scent. I have several of the atmo sprays, and this one is the first that's blasted the alcohol. Then, almost nothingness. It's a very mild earthy scent, and fortunately no leather. I even gave it several squirts, which is more than I would usually have to do with the other sprays, and could barely smell this one. This is definitely the lightest of all the atmo sprays I've tried so far.

got this as a frimp from the lab! :D it smells mostly like soft, masculine musk to me. very golden. i think it may be musk and tobacco? i can't really place the other scents, but it's a soft musky scent, but it's a clean musk, not black or murky musk. very nice!

Smoky leather, musky moss. This masculine, comforting and understatedly sexy. It actually made me think of Quincy Morris alot. It's got that reassuring masculine vibe to it, quiet strength and just presence.

Not a big fan of this. It's super alcohol to me, like rubbing alcohol mentioned in previous reviews. I wish there was a scent description because it's hard to describe what's in it. Definitely something incense or patchouli. 

Luckily that alcohol note dies down with time, but I'm still not completely satisfied with the end result. I'd probably like this better in perfume oil or hair gloss form than atmosphere spray.

Edited by fairybites
Typo