Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ipb

Swap feedback has returned!

Swap feedback has returned!

Some notes about feedback:

+ Old feedback can be imported, and will be - no ETA.

+ I haven't yet added a button in Profiles to link to feedback. This will be coming in the next month or so.

+ You can search feedback by appending the name of the person whose feedback you're interested to this link: http://www.bpal.org/page/swaps/feedback.php?search_value=

+ A consolidated page that shows all of that individual's feedback and incomplete swaps is coming. This page will also contain statistics about that user. This is waiting for a major forum software update to be finished.

Additionally, because swaps have grown over the years from only 3 sections to 9, the category has been relocated under Idle Chatter category.

As you may have noticed at the top of the page, skins have been updated to have links to the indices of the swap feedback, the incomplete swaps, and price caps. As well, I am in the process of updating the skins to link to an individual's feedback and reported incomplete swaps on their profiles.

If you've noticed while browsing the feedback that it jumped from 14 pages to over 2000, that's because I just imported all of the old feedback.

Anything that changed in scale from 1-5 to "positive/neutral/negative" in scale was updated in the following manner:

- Anything rated 4 or 5 became "Positive"

- Anything rated 2 or 3 became "Neutral"

- Anything rated 1 became "Negative"

One important item to note is that all imported feedback have been locked. In theory, this means it cannot be edited or commented on, but I'm not entirely sure if that is true in practice.

Sign in to follow this