Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lunaticana

Holiday Argument Diffusing Spray

HOLIDAY ARGUMENT DIFFUSING SPRAY
Soothe the tensions of the holidays with a kerfuffle-quelling blend of carnation, white sandalwood, vanilla bean, Roman chamomile, ylang ylang, bergamot, and lemon peel! Spray around your home or office to take the edge off of Yuletime gatherings.

(Please do not spray this in anyone's face, or near anyone's body at all. It isn't a very nice thing to do, and in addition to being unsafe, it will likely escalate whatever drama you're attempting to diffuse.)

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove it :thud:
carnation and white sandalwood go SO GOOD together!
vanilla bean is sweet and utterly soft to the nose, I want to spray it on my skin heehee
but I won't ;)
but I will do it on my clothes, it'll be wonderfull, I'm sure:lol:
Im so happy to have spen my little money from this month on one of these ones
I already sprayed it on the bed and the air around it, VERY NICE!
ylang ylang does come out when it's in the air, which gives you a happy-feeling
that I can really use right now, since that I'm stuck in my house due to the snowstorm :huh?:
it is not summerish for some reason, but it making me smile :yum:

I was a bit afraid of the citrus, chamomile, and ylang ylang in this (all notes that don't do well for me in perfumes), but this is mostly a beautiful, sugared carnation scent. It smells like dry, spicy carnation dipped in sugar, which I'm guessing is the vanilla bean adding some sweetness. It actually reminds me of one of my favorite trading post perfume oils - Very Slightly Haunted Dollhouse. It's also a bit reminiscent of Hod for me. I get a little burst of sweet, bright lemon at first, but it quickly mellows down into sugared carnation with hints of tart citrus giving it a bit of a cheery lift. After about an hour in my room, the lemon-y aspects have faded and it's carnation spice plus sweet, creamy vanilla. Gorgeous. :wub2:

Creamy bergamot, spicy carnation a touch of sandalwood and vanilla and maybe a slight hint of chamomile. This is so beautiful, I can't stop spraying it around my office! It actually reminds me of Changing the Shadows with more carnation (I adore carnation!). :wub2:

I wasn't sure what to expect from the carnation in this one, as that's not a scent that tends to work well for me. But it rounds out the cardamom nicely, and the touch of chamomile isn't overwhelming either. This is one where it's difficult for me to pick out individual notes, but I love that. There are a lot of elements in here that I tend not to like individually, but together this comes together into a soothing, cheering scent that I look forward to using a lot.

Darn it if this didn't calm me down. The vanilla is light and airy....not too strong but not too weak either and the chamomile comes through and is a big astrigent at first....then it gets a bit warmer and gently settles down. I sprayed this while I was studying and fell in love. :lovestruck: I think I will use this to calm people down when the tension builds.

I figured this scent wouldn't be to my liking. I usually never like carnation scents, and this is no exception. Sprayed it once and that was enough for me. :ack:

I'm not a fan of ylang ylang, but I love carnation, vanilla, and lemon enough to take a chance on this. I'm glad I did, because in the air, it smells like carnation and vanilla. Very pretty.

Lemony, sugary carnation with a hint of vanilla. This is a very complex scent, and ends up being both cheery and soothing.

Lovely!

I guess my nose is the lone dissenter on this one. Holiday Argument Diffusing Spray smells somewhat sour and pickle-y, which I think may be due to the combination of the carnation and lemon notes? I am getting spicy red carnation, lemon, and some white sandalwood from it. It becomes less sour over time, as the carnation asserts itself, making this predominantly a spicy carnation scent.

But sometimes I sniff it and still think PICKLES. I just can't seem to escape my pickle-y fate.