Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
herongale

The Ultimate Raspberry!

Hollywood Babylon, on a side note, didn't smell Anything like that on me - it smelled nice, but nowhere like the description - possibly because I amp red musk to headache-levels. So if you are a red-musk-amper, beware :P

(not to ruin the tip or anything - just as info :) )

Hollywood Babylon, on a side note, didn't smell Anything like that on me - it smelled nice, but nowhere like the description - possibly because I amp red musk to headache-levels. So if you are a red-musk-amper, beware :P

(not to ruin the tip or anything - just as info :) )

It's funny because I had the oposite negative reaction to Hollywood Babylon. On me it smells exactly like those strawberry hard candies that come wrapped in foil that looks like a stawberry:

strawberry-e1288196402633.jpg

It was way too sweet and cloying, but then I amp sugar scents. Skin chemistry is a funny thing.

Edited by Altaira

Thanks everyone, I'll track down what I can, I've got some ideas at last and I'm happy there is at least one from the GC. Thank you!

BTW Hollywood Babylon was quite horrid with my skin chemistry :lol:

Edited by relax

I like Berry Moon '09. It's a deeper, richer, darker, sweet fruity scent on me than the '11 version. I think that the newer version may need some aging though. My skin is somewhat dry and tends towards the acidic, just for your information.

I re-discovered the '09 version this past summer, and wore it a lot. :) Come May/Jume, it will be back in regular rotation. :wub2: