Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Aldercy

A World of Fools

Figgy pudding with a stake of holly through its heart.

I smell like a candle. : (

This is a good smell, but it's way too strong and one of the notes (maybe the fig) turns almost plastic-y and it starts to smell very artificial.

Into the swaps with you!

In the bottle: Very foody baked pudding.

Immediately after application: Foody cinnamon pudding.

Warming up: Slightly less foody. Still a lot of cinnamon shot through with the holly. Lovely <3

Fading: Goes back to its foody pudding state.

Faded: Average throw, average to short wear.

Overall: I like it, but I'm not sure if it's bottle-worthy yet. Trying to control myself XD

Rating: 3.5/5.

In the bottle - Coffee and tobacco, rich and deep

Wet on me - Soft, but rich, fruity tobacco

Dry on me - Dark, musky coffee

Overall - I like it and it's very unusual, but I'm not certain when I would wear it

To my nose: Buttery "pie" kind of smell. It has something tart and sweet going on about it that I would like to think is some kind of berry. Cranberry? Currants? No idea. It reminds me a little of Eat Me actually (which has currants, right?) but this is more crusty and less white sponge-cake.

On: Wooooohhh! This is one strong berry-filled bakery...thing..Pie, let's go with pie. I also want to say that I smell something boozy.

After ten minutes: Uh, Did someone accidentally put a lot of iron in the pie? Or is there BLOOD in this?! it smells a lot like iron to me, and I don't know about you, but I don't want that in my pie. :uhuhuh:

Rich, dark, caramelized figs and fruits baked into a delicious brown bread cake. It’s almost on the verge of being like a boozy, figgy, tobacco - and I just love it.  One of the best holiday scents that I tend to wear often during this time of year.