Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ShadesOfFree

BPAL Similar to PacSun Nollie Perfume

Anyone know of a BPAL scent that's very close to the Nollie perfumes, from PacSun? Specifically the green (unnamed) or the orange ("Shine") ones - those are her two favorites. So, any suggestions?

I can't seem to find anywhere that says what they actually are, note-wise, so I'm kind of just sniffing them and trying to pick things out, but ...yeah. So, if anyone has them and knows better than I do, that would rock.

(Listed in order of favorite, hah!)

Orange (Shine): Citrusy, kind of plantlike and fresh. Sweeter than the green.

Green: Citrus/plantlike... kind of reminds me of grass and limes?

Purple (Real): Fruit and flowers? Kind of reminds me of a melon scent, with... magnolias, or something?

Pink (Live): Smells like there might be white/light musk in this one. Almost cologne-like, but lighter, and more feminine.

Anyway, any help with that would be appreciated very much! <3

From the PacSun website:

Nollie Live! (pink) fragrance comes from a blend of pineapple, cassis and juicy pear with apple, passion fruit and freesia to create a fragrant bouquet scent.

Nollie Real! (purple) perfume features Pink Cyclamen blended with a mix of Crisp Red Apple and Red Currants combined with a floral mix of Star Jasmine and White Lilies along with Diamond Orchid. The fragrance is also rounded out by Tonka Beans and White Musks.

Nollie (green) combines the scents of sweet fruit & light floral undertones with hints of pink rose petals& white jasmine.

Nollie Shine! (orange) perfume features Mandarin and Grapefruit blended with Cassis and Pear with a splash of fruity florals. The background is blended with Jasmine, Cyclamen Strawberry and Apple scents and is finished with Sandalwood, Cedarwood and Musk.

Maybe check out some of these:

*Croquet - Pink lime, pink grapefruit, white nectarine, wild rose, sage, woody patchouli, bergamot, and ornery hedgehog musk.

*Ehecatl - Hibiscus, matcha, white musk, and lime.

*Kuang Shi - Mandarin orange, white musk, mango, and white sandalwood.

*Night-Gaunt - something akin to yuzu, white grapefruit, and kumquat mixed with the snow-dusted flowers of Mount Ngranek.

*Rosalind - Dew-covered berries and fresh green grasses with a faint breath of spring flowers.

*Serpents with Glittering Eyes & Forky Tongues - Serpentine green herbs, glistening red currant, sparkling yellow lemon rind, green musk, lime, and snakeskin.

*Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat - green tea, melon, mint, lime rind, and champagne grape with lemon balm, mullein, and toadflax.

Aahhh, you're both awesome, thank you.

ivyandpeony: I didn't see those things on the site, but I am bad at seeing what's right in front of me, so I could have easily missed it! <3 Looking at them, it's clear I need to practice picking out notes by smell a little more, hah!

Little Bird: Thank you! Those seem to match up really well! :)