Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lavinia

Aunt Caroline's Money Draw

In the vial - Cinnamon!

On me - Mmmm, spicy orange and cinnamon! There is something else fruity in there too, but I can't tell what.

Smelled great, but disappeared within 2 hours - not great staying power. No effect magic-wise so far.

Aunt Caroline's Money Draw::

(Origin: TAL circular swap.) Acrid green herbs, exactly what I expect money magic blends to smell like. Vervain, maybe, and High John the Conqueror root. Probably some bergamot. I bet this will be very potent. On my list it goes.

a funny story about ACMoney Draw.

yesterday i meant to relist my car for sale, but didn't get around to it. but, in preparation, i had dabbed a bit of ACMD on the backs of my hands before work.

it was payday. the pay messenger came with the cheques, and when our boss opened up the packet, he discovered that the accountants had messed up and not put any cheques in the pack -- except for one.

mine.

:P

so, i guess you can say it works, even when you didn't intend it to!

n.

This is a pretty weird review so hmmmm

At first im thinking lemon pie, then im thinking lime pie with tequila sauce, i cant find cinnamon ( which i adore) or cloves and the oranges just never make it.

Im pretty confused. I also get some kinda chemical smell and feel overwhelmed by it but in a decadent way. Its like what I imagine illegal smell drugs to be like. ( they dont exist yet but anyone marketing them contact me) hehe

I enter a dark building, tread up the worn stairs to the top, and there in a room surrounded by potions and smoke is the smell dealer. Beckoning me in to pay for his wares.

Come he says and i do as i feel safe in the knowlegde that for my money tonight he will deal me AUNT CARLOINES MONEY DRAW. .................... and off i will go in a heady haze of halluconegenic happy madness.

Like every one else has said, this is spicey oranges, but it also reminds me of fresh printed money, you know, like when you get a new dollar bill at the bank?

I haven't worn this yet, but I sniffed it before I went to apply for a job........which I got and still have :P

Scent wise - spicey, warm, and cinnamoney with a touch of clove or orange. It's gorgeous to smell.

It's even better working. This turned what should have been a rather expensive day into a day where I actually saved and earned back some money. It's not entirely to the credit of the oil but I'm fairly convinced this didn't hurt and did in fact help. Definitly nabbing a bottle.

In Bottle: Cinnamon and pickles?

On Skin: This is not working with me right off the bat. Ick… I smell cinnamon right away, and then something sour and odd… The cinnamon is strong, and maybe clove as well? Also a little fruity, orange maybe? I don’t like cinnamon as a fragrance so I am not so happy about wearing this, but I’m curious about it’s ritual aspects. Will money be drawn to me? I hope so! It was nice to try out but I don’t think this is a scent made for my chemistry. I don’t think it’s supposed to be worn anyways, isn’t it made to add to candles?

Huh. I don't get any cinnamon or citrus fruit, which everyone else seems to smell. To me, Aunt Caroline's Money Draw smells like cloves and amber, with the familar "voodoo blend" green herbs in the background.

It is a pleasant scent, but I'm not sure if I like it on me. So I'll probably use it to dress candles or in an oil burner.

Aunt Caroline’s Money Draw - to my untrained nose, Aunt Caroline’s Money Draw smells almost exactly like the Somnium blend Nanshe. It is orange and clove and I am 99% certain there’s a boatload of black pepper in it, as well. I’ve never done rituals with my oils, but I did a little one yesterday involving several financial situations I had going on, and they all turned out exactly as I had hoped, and some even better. Coincidence? I have no idea. But at least I didn’t have a bad financial experience after the Money Draw!

Origin - TAL Circular Swap

Sooo, evidently my nose is weird, because I get a very sweet, almost caramel scent from this. Frankly, this is an oil that I really like for the scent itself. I wish I had more of it to play with to see if it *worked*, but I will have to leave that to others.

First on, this was rather metallic and herbal to me. Sort of like ylang ylang's sharpness and some acrid green herbs. Also might be getting a bit of frankincense. In the drydown, the sharpness calms down a bit and some sweet clove pops up. I never really get the orange that others have mentioned. Mostly this is sweet clove and an herbal background to me.

Edited by Little Bird

My best experience with Aunt Caroline's Money Draw came from a ritual involving annointing a green candle, my wallet, and my bank card and concentrating on receiving some financial stabiltity and support for a lengthy trip abroad I was about to undertake. Not more than 48 hours after performing the ritual, I was notified that a grant for which I had applied to fund my trip had not only been approved, but had been enhanced by additional funds. I ended up being awarded a substantial amount of money.

More recently, I put a bit of oil on my bank card and held it between my hands, hoping for a little extra windfall from somewhere, and the same day, I received notice that my university had miscalculated my fees and were crediting me a small refund.

It is tempting to use Aunt Caroline's Money Draw frequently, but I'm afraid that to do so would be overstepping a boundary into the realm of greed, and that was not my intention for buying this oil.

Scentwise, I find it heavily cinnamon with a metallic undertone. Not something I would wear, but that is not the purpose of this oil.

After enjoying the scent of Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo, I decided anything from Aunt Caroline is gonna be good.

This is even better than I expected.

Smells so citrusy in the bottle, and upon application, stays a clean, citrus, no candy, cloying sweetness here. And then the spices, not too much, just a little, and the next thing to hit my nose is, orange and key lime zest? Awww, this is just a wonderful scent, I don't care what it is supposed to be made for, it is a excellent citrus scent!

This stuff WORKS.

Even if it smelled like old socks (it doesn't- to me it smells strongly herbal & a bit like patchouli), i'd still use it.

Fabulous!

I'd purchased this and Lionheart at the same time, and boy howdy, does this stuff ever work.

My husband got a job offer the day after I did a candle ritual with this. He was there for two days, and then he got *another* offer for a Government of Canada position he'd been waiting to hear back from for over three months. So he quit the first job and is still happily employed *and* has been promoted to a higher job class. He has also had two other companies that he hadn't heard anything back from after the initial interviews call with offers since then.

Thank you Auntie Caroline and the Lab!

I fortuitously got my TAL order yesterday, including Aunt Caroline's Money Draw. I say fortuitously because my SO had a performance review today and he's consistently underappreciated and undervalued at his company. I used ACMD in a simple candle ritual, where I also anointed his wallet and business card as I thought recognition for his efforts was LONG overdue. I felt pretty good about everything, but I was holding off writing a review because I wanted to indicate if I got any results. And boy did I. Not only did he get a significant raise at the perfomance review today, but he also got a large paycheck today due to his unused vacation time being paid out. Unbelievable!

I'll make note of the scent if anyone cares: it was a orange spiced scent. Mildly citrusy but not overly so. Actually it was quite nice, and if it was to be used as perfume it would be a really gorgeous scent.

This stuff is amazing. I used it in a ritual involving a green candle and about an hour after I had finished, my dad called and told me my federal tax return had arrived, which is money I had been needing badly. And, a scratch off lottery ticket won me $50! Definitely works.

I can't say anything about the scent besides it smells metallic, but the efficacy is what counts.

Okay, so it's been years since I smelled this. I'd bought it for a friend in college (it's been 3 years) because she'd been having money troubles. I got the package in the mail as well as some other letters. I opened the package and smelled the oil. Then I opened the rest of my mail in the library. As soon as I did, a dollar fell out of the envelope I was opening and fell on the ground. Apparently some department wanted me to participate in a psych experiment and included the dollar as a promise for compensation. It was uncanny! I gave the oil to my friend and she said that she's been doing well with money--not because she was earning more, but because every time she went out, she'd get swamped by guys who bought her drinks and food. She spent a lot on alcohol at the time (she doesn't now), so I don't doubt it was a big money saver. She said the guys would spend hundreds of dollars on her!

As far as scent goes, this is a amber/herbal kind of smell. Quite nice, but as time goes on, it becomes more herbal. I lit a candle and annointed my wallet, computer and put it on my skin. We'll see what happens!

Lemon, lime, money herbs and cedar.

So yeah, there's an herbally green smell to it that makes me think "money" and "herbs", and that's why I'm using that phrase.

I've been think I need a little financial boost, so here's to hoping for good things.

A post I made in the TAL chatter section would probably be good to include here. I'm not reviewing the oil from an aesthetic perspective, this is just the results of an experiment I did on October 25:

Just anointed the inside of my purse, spouse's purse and put a tiny drop of Aunt Caroline's Money Draw on my computer.

Need to make some sales for Christmas shopping.

Need my writing to start paying. :beg:✍️✏️🖋️✒️🖥️🖨️📗💲💵💰🤑

Edit: Anointed a printout of my Paypal account balance and savings account balance for good measure.

Edit 2: The government has sent $$$ to people with disabilities. I just about fainted when I checked my bank account.

Apparently this has been in the works for a while, even before my said anointing, but it's still a cool synchronicity.

Edit 3: The government has sent more $$$, and I have a bite on my sales post for the first time in ages.

Edit 4: Found some Canadian Tire money in the elevator today.

Edit 5: This TAL just keeps giving.

Edit 6: No more windfalls so far, but I found a key chain I had been looking for with a reproduction of a Canadian $1000 bill on it, and I anointed that as well to be my money-drawing talisman.

Edit 7: More nibbles on my sales post.

Edit 8: Got our best tax refund ever!

Edited by Greensleeves