Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

UPDATED: Forum Driver Errors

Hello! As I'm sure many of you have noticed, there are a lot of errors popping up today. There was a power surge at our hosting company last night that has caused connection issues for a lot of their clients including us unfortunately. I've been told they're working on it but have no more details. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it today, and because there's nothing else to do but be patient. If any one double posts today or the like, don't worry about it. We'll fix it when things are working properly again.

As for getting around the errors in the meantime I've found entering topics using links for the individual pages works but trying to get to individual posts (either through direct links, "last updated" or returning to the topic after you've posted links) does not. Also at least from what I've been experiencing, your post/pm goes through even if that error message pops up after you hit submit. Reloading it submits the post/pm a second time. But don't worry if you end up double posting. Everyone's having the same problems right now.

And I think we're fixed. If you posted any duplicate posts by accident today, please report them so we can get them taken care of more efficiently tomorrow. If you notice any lingering after effects from today's bugginess, please let me know.

Sign in to follow this