Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
occurs

Unexpected scent loves! Help recommend more mystery scents that aren't your usual but work!

So i received random samples of Fae and night gaunt and just fell in love, but neither scent, or description, are what i would usually go for.

Can anyone rec any other scents you think i may unexpectedly love?... if i fell for fae, night gaunt, even dolce stil nuovo

I usually tend to love super sexy, spicey, earthy, heady, musky, animalistic scents, but i tend to wear light fresh bright pretty scents just as often and always seem to just come across them by accident, but maybe based on those those scents that just caught me off guard, someone can get me on the right path to other new scents that work!

thanks so much, sincerely, sarah

Other scents that remind me of Leanan Sidhe, and the like, are The Unicorn and Lady of Shalott – But the latter is a lot more frigid and wet.

On me, once it dries, Fae has a strong oakmoss note.

If you like that, you might want to try Perversion, Fearful Pleasure (LE) & Cykranoshian Catnip (LE)

For something kinda like Night Gaunt,

I was pleasantly surprised by Baobhan Sith's grapefruit & flowers, especially because I've tried before & didn't care for it but now it seems rather nice.

Sign in to follow this