Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
deviant kitten

Nut Crack Night Atmosphere Spray

NUT CRACK NIGHT
Burning the nuts is a favourite charm. They name the lad and lass to each particular nut, as they lay them in the fire; and accordingly as they burn quietly together, or start from beside one another, the course and issue of the courtship will be. – Robert Burns

The scent of roasted hazelnuts, oak nuts, and chestnuts.

Eep first to review!
Ok so this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I may have to get another bottle
It is nutty, with a tough of sweetness, and a pinch of spice.
This smells exactly like a candied nut stand you walk by during Christmas- the nuts are warm with a touch of cinnamon and sugar.
Ok yeah. The more I smell this, the more I KNOW this is one to hoard!!!

I love this! Though it's not noted in the scent notes, I get an initial hit of butter and caramel. Smells like those honey roasted nut carts they have in Boston. Good staying power- one little spritz in my living room five hours ago is still going strong. I may want a backup of this one.

This is gorgeous. I actually pick up some wood notes -- a hint of pine, I think? And a faint reminder of the sticks and twigs scent that you get from Down the Rabbit Hole. There is something slightly sweet here, but mostly it's a dry, nutty/wooden smell. A good autumn scent, but I think it'll be perfect for winter, too.

At first this started out a little plasticky, but after a few days has become a smooth, sweet and lovely nutty scent. It lasts for hours and is just perfect with the weather we've been having lately.

Oh My Godses, this smells edible! I get nuts, a hint of spice and dead leaves drizzled with maple syrup. I am so glad I got two.

This is wonderful, and I love having another foodie room spray to use. I was hoping that this would be like the Horse Chestnut Honey perfume oil (which I've been using as a room scent in an oil warmer), but this is sooo much better. It's like warm, sugared, toasted nuts (slightly wooden nuttiness) with a hint of peppery spice, maple syrup, and maybe a hint of cinnamon rolls. It's sugary, warm, spicy, and gorgeous. I might need a second bottle. :wub2:

I LOVE THIS! Smells just like roasted, slightly candied nuts--there is a bit of maple/caramelized sugaryness going on but not so much that it takes over the nutty goodness. It's a very chilly evening here and spraying this around has made my apartment feel so warm and smell so tasty! Thumbs up!

Stunning. Warm roasted nuts with touches of spice. It's foody, but not overly foody...meaning it's not sweet at all. It has a hint of wood in the background. I think I will have to spring for a bottle of this. My decant will not be enough.

Nut Crack Night Atmosphere Spray - This smells like warm, roasted nuts. The chestnut note is particularly strong. I don't smell the sweetness or spiciness other reviewers are picking up on. To me, it has the pure scent of warm nut meats roasted in the shell. It's delicious. :yum:

This was a bit too sweet and foody for me. It reminds me strongly of the syrupy qualities of Miskatonic University and Pumpkin I 2009. I love both those scents and would have thought a room spray that was like them would be just my thing. However, just as I am discovering that there are things I like the taste of that I just don't want to smell like, I am finding there are things I want to smell like, but don't work as room scents for me.

Nut Crack night smelled like nut-flavoured syrup for coffee. Just a bit too fake and sugary for me.

I just sprayed this for the first time after a day of cleaning, to counteract that cleanser smell. I'm kicking myself for not spraying it sooner!

Nuts are one of those items (like coffee) for which I am only slowly and recently acquiring a taste. But I've always enjoyed the scent of roasted nuts and like many, associate them with the holidays--for me, it's Thanksgiving, when my family has roasted nuts for dessert.

This spray is the buttery scent of warm nuts. I'm not enough of a nut connoisseur to pick out the particular kinds of nuts. Warm, nutty, sugary sums it up for me. This will get a lot of use next fall and winter for sure.

Nutty and spicy, Nut Crack Night is a perfect fall-winter room scent.

Buttery autumnal nuts.

Heavy on the butter in the first spray - then it becomes a lovely, dry celebration of bitter acorns, sugary pecans, & raw walnuts (for my nose, anyway)

not the longest lasting, but does hang around for a couple of hours

I had high hopes and was hoping for sweet foodie nutty goodness. It had an artificial smell like buttery cooked corn syrup that's used to candy coat nuts. Scents heavy with buttery notes I don't like. The scent went away after a couple hours.

Hazelnuts, nuts, buttery and with a touch of spice. It's buttery, nutty, and a touch bitter. If you like chestnuts, give this a whirl.

Oaks, hazelnuts and chestnuts! Ohhh my :)
I love this earthy scent, it is super grounding for me and my thought, I am looking out to autumn with this!

Did the Lab's atmos used to have an alcohol base? Because that's what I get from the decant when it is first sprayed.

But then that goes away and it becomes a really nice, warm, nutty scent that just gets better over time. The hazelnuts are the star of the show, but the chestnuts become more noticeable after a while, making the scent sweeter.

I really enjoy this and think it would be wonderful to spray around during the colder months. :)