Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Voluptuous and indulgent! A deep chocolate scent, with black cherry and orange blossom.

At first, this is all cherries with something kind of peppery in the background. After the cherries calm down a bit as the scent dries, the chocolate and the orange blossom join forces to become almost incense-like and headshop-y. After an hour or so it becomes a faint chocolate cherry floral. Nice but not what I expected!

Edited by dancingchair
add scent description

First sniff, this smells kind of like the prep soap that we use in the embalming room. That's not a great thing. I have an imp of unknown age. I do get black cherry and chocolate, and I suppose that extra little sumthin sumthin is the orange blossom. The icky scent luckily fades away as it dries down. This is interesting, but I don't think that I need to keep it. It is kind of making me crave something sweet though...

Suuuper strong cherry on a velvety dark cholocate bed. The orange blossom actually makes this really stand out, soft floral leaves that to me, makes this almost honey-like.