Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pomegranate, white musk, lemon verbena, grapefruit, pink lime.

This is lovely!!! It's a very sweet fruity citrus. It starts out very blended but as the time passes, the pomegranate becomes more pronounced. I would say it had about a 3 hour lifetime on my skin, which is very reasonable for citrus scents. I highly recommend this....it's pretty.......

This is obviously a very fruity blend.

In the bottle, it's a generic sweet berry/citrus blend.

Wet, the lemon/grapefruit/lime citrus background was much more noticeable than when it dried giving it a tart, fresh smell. Dry, the musk comes out a bit and balances the pomegranate, but the citrus seems to have disappeared. There's almost a waxy afternote to it. Quite sweet but not overpowering thanks to the musk.

Not much throw, and after about 4 hours I can only really smell it when I sniff my wrist directly. (And I used a good amount, so it's not for lack of enthusiastic application.)

I'm glad I got Pom II, this is very similar in feel (not scent) to The Snow Maiden, and will make a great summer scent when my imp of TSM runs out. ;)

Pomegranate II - This is a very bright, sweet citrus scent. It opens up with a blast of sweet lime, grapefruit and lemon verbena. It's just so bright and fresh and summery! About 30 minutes after I put it on, I got caught up in a wind gust, and it swirled the scent all around me, and that's when I really smelled the pomegranate, which deepened the scent and kept it from being too bright and sparkly. It really gives some depth to the citrus and rounds them out quite nicely. Sadly, it faded pretty quickly on my skin, although it seemed to last longer in my hair. Very, very pretty summertime scent.

Very interesting--this scent has a fantastic and strange creamy note (maybe from the musk?) underneath a sweet fruity citrus blend. The grapefruit and pomegranate are strongest on me, but the other fruits also make their presence known. It's very sweet, almost candied fruits, or fruits sprinkled with sugar. I really slathered the stuff on and it still has a very gentle throw, not strong at all. Like all citrus blends on me, this has a life of maybe an hour, but it seems to be prolonged by the creaminess of the white musk. It does go a touch powdery at the end, but in a nice way, not in a baby-butt way.

I got this in the mail today HOORAY! It's my first LE.

There wasn't a lot of change to this on my skin as it dried. It started off full on pomegranate, like Swank minus the bite of the alcohol. I never did catch the lemon verbena, and the grapefruit and pink lime were very ghostly. Like I'd catch a whiff of it here and there. Normally musks end up amping with a lot of throw on me, but this one stayed mostly in the background, and was the last to wear off. It's been on since 7AM (12 hours) and I can still catch a slight whiff of the musk in it. Actually it smells now a lot like Jovan White Musk LOL. I apply mine very lightly for the most part, as I'm sensitive to fragrances, but this is a lightweight one that I'll be able to continue to wear. It's a great scent! I think I'm going to let it age some too though to see if any more of the pomegranate or citrus will come through.

Definitely smell the lime and the verbena, and then I get the pomegranate and powdery white musk. It's a fresh, sweet fruity clean scent. Definitely FRUITY. It's very candylike to me.

I can see this appealing to small girls.

Wet: fizzy citrus

On skin: bitter citrus from the grapefruit and lime

Half-hour later: mmm, I like this white musk! It's keeping the citrus close by

In conclusion: a fizzy sparkling musk. White musk makes me think of the '70s (like Jean Nate!) but this is more wearable and quite refreshing. Groovy!

It has a nice, complex scent in the bottle, but the minute it touched my skin, I started getting candy (that’s either the grapefruit or pink lime). The scent does deepen a bit (good, I hate candy scents), but is still very, very sweet. As it dries down, the pomegranate starts to come forward and calm things, but there is still a huge candy vibe going on here. It might be my skin, though, citrus fruits almost always go to candy on me.

My favorite weenie so far! I will probably be getting a bottle, and wearing it in the spring and summer. This is the perfect candy scent - fruity, super-sweet, yet citrusy. God I love white musk.

I've never had much luck with the pumpkin patches, so I'm excited for the poms! This one basically sounds like it consists of all notes I like, so I can't wait to give it a sniffie!

Mmm..this is lovely in the imp-a pinkyreddy fruity, sparkling type of blend with a splash of fresh citrus. Absolutely beautiful!

On first application to my skin this a blast of candy fruityness-as it starts to dry it becomes more complex-each time I sniff it I get different notes-sometimes it's the lemon verbena, sometimes the pink lime (such a great note), sometimes red pom, sometimes grapefruit...the only thing I'm kind of worried about is that the white musk is going to turn this whole blend powdery within a few minutes...

Well, this doesn't go straight to sweet powder, though hmm...it is quite a bit powdery. It really holds its scent for the most part pretty well-it gets a little powdery and loses some of the sparkle, but not to such an annoying degree and not so fast that it would need to be reslathered constantly. Though it does fade a bit faster than I normally like and would need to be reapplied more frequently than

This is a really gorgeous blend-particularly wet and when freshly applied. This would definitely be great locket scent.

Also, this is another of the weenies this year (like Unsteady Governess) which feel like spring/summer scents to me :x I wouldn't really wear this so much in winter/fall!

Edited by Suu4LC

The citrus notes here are bright and crisp when this is freshly applied--lots of grapefruit and lime! Once this dries it's all strong, almost overripe pomegranate and cloying white musk, though--too sweet and oddly heavy for a scent with such light notes. Too much for me.

Not one single Pumpkin has ever worked well on me, so I was really excited about the Pomegranate Patch. I love every note in this one, and they all work well on me, so I could bathe in this scent! My daughter smelled me and asked me to buy her a bottle too! It's a bright, sweet, refreshing scent that's perfect for spring or summer.

The throw is good upon application but my skin quickly eats this one. The good news is that I will NOT mind frequently reapplying it. Yum. :wub2:

In the Bottle: sweet and fruity

Wet on Skin: sweet and fruity, reminds me a bit of Skytyping with Chemtrails

While Drying: The lemon verbena sticks out, and there is a sugary note which I think is the pink lime.

After a Little While: There was a tartness to this scent that I didn't really notice until it was gone. I miss it. The remaining scent reminds me a bit of powdered lemonade. I preferred the wet scent. The musk is amping a bit.

Later: It isn't a bad scent. I like many things about it. However, I got tired of it after a few hours. This may be one I have to save for the right mood.

Final Thoughts: I like most varieties of citrus notes, and rarely have the 'cleaner' reaction that I often see in reviews of citrus-based scents. However, I rarely seem to reach for citrusy scents when I am deciding what to wear. This is pretty, but I don't think I'd wear it often enough to justify more than a decant.

Pomegranate II earns a 3.5/5 on my skin.

This is fun! It's gentle & clean, almost spa-like. Pom, citrus, soft musk. It's so simple. It's young & girlie and conjures up lazy summer days or easter egg hunts or something decidedly non-halloweenish. There may be a bottle of this in my future.

This blend is very very tart!! Citrusy as well! I think I am mostly smelling the lime and grapefruit.

Wow, this is crazy tart!

I was hoping for a light, sweet, sparkly, juicy sort of citrus with creamy white musk, but this blend is *way* too tart for me, and dry and powdery rather than juicy smelling.

The pom and verbena here combine into this tart, dry (slightly powdery), sweet tarts candy + sour lemon smell. The drydown is a bit better as the white musk adds a creamy, cool touch that softens the blend, but it's still too much for me. Very tart citrus. I can see this being a fun and playful blend on someone else, but it's not for me.

Pom II only lasts about an hour on my skin, but is very intense for most of that time. Like powdery sweet tarts candy and sharp, clean citrus.

Source: fresh decant

In the decant: Intense pom and citrus, very candy-like and tart

Wet: Sweet and fruity, softened by a lovely, flirty musk

Dry: A surprisingly long drydown for a lighter scent, and the candy-like aspect has mellowed some to just be a playful, citrusy scent. This was kind of a surprise win for me, and will be a nice summer scent, I think.

I didn't even consider trying this one, since white musk and lemon verbena are usually no-no notes for me.. and grapefruit is a big NO for me. But whaddaya know.. I'm loving Pom II! Thanks to nrl1978 for sharing her decant with me!!

The pomegranate is doing its usual bubblegum thing on my skin, which is all good, but on top of that I have a lovely bright zingy lime with just a hint of sweet lemon around the edges. I know the grapefruit is in there, but it's not bothering me at all where usually I find it bitter and/or sour. Can't say I'm finding any white musk in here, but that's OK - the fruits are what this one's all about.. and they're lovely.

This is one of those "good enough to drink" smells - it's fresh, fruity and pretty. It's nice as a perfume, but I think it would be lovely to mix with a hand or body creme.. and it would make a beautiful refreshing room spray.

This was a surprise hit for me! Pom II is a very citrussy, sparkly scent with plenty of throw- I wore it to work and a colleague said 'Ooh, you smell fruity!' It lasts all day on me and doesn't change at all. I love it and think it will be a fab summer scent :D

Love this! Pomegranate II isn't the typical cool weather, warm pom scent. No, this is a sparkling summery scent for an afternoon picnic or a stroll through an amusement park. It's fun and kicky and I want to bathe in this delicious oil. More, more, MORE!

As advertised. Juicy, tart, bright, lemony, citrussy and very energizing. All the notes blend together beautifully. Very uplifting.

In the bottle - A slightly green pomegranate scent

Wet on me - Bright and zingy; an almost candied pomegranate with sparkling globuals of refreshing lime and grapefruit

Dry on me - A clean, candied fruit scent

Overall - It's pretty, but I have to admit it doesn't grab me

Pomegranate Jolly Rancher, if there was such a thing. Tart, juicy, candylike. Kind of reminds me of Candy Phoenix, though a bit more tart. Not for me.