Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Reshipments: to clarify...

You can post your LUSH here, too. I have both BPAL and LUSH listed on my swaps post here on the BPAL forum. Others do, too.

Ooohh, okay. I didn't know if it was okay to post Lush up here to swap. Great. Thanks RoseFaith. I recognize you from the Lush board. yaya.gif

LOL we don't really have rules here per say. The most we ask is that people post things in the correct forum, but if you don't, no one scolds you for it. We just move it for you.

So long as people are happy with one another, pretty much anything goes. :P

Ooohh, okay.  I didn't know if it was okay to post Lush up here to swap.  Great.  Thanks RoseFaith.  I recognize you from the Lush board. yaya.gif

Yes, I recognize you, too. Howdy :P . This forum has been my new hangout lately.

nah.  Rosefaith has been since the very start.  Are you sure you aren't following her? :P

lol. Oh no, I was talking to Lush-a-Lot. And I admit I am following some Lush members over here... Finally got curious. :D

Hi all :D

Can someone please confirm that Elizabeth has reshipped all orders made in early February? I don't want to bother her if it can be avoided.

Thanks! :P

and this time, there's delivery confirmation, so you get a little note in the mailbox if someone's not physically there to recieve it...

My mistake. More missing orders have been brought to my attention. Those will be going out in the next few days.

My mistake. More missing orders have been brought to my attention. Those will be going out in the next few days.

Oh, dear. I think mine are in there. So sorry, Elizabeth!

Does this mean you will kill me if I place another order whilst waiting for my last one?

:P

heehee-I love that trout.

Does this mean you will kill me if I place another order whilst waiting for my last one?

:D

heehee-I love that trout.

Eek! I hope that's okay, I just did the same a couple days ago. I don't know why, but putting in another order was somehow comforting - makes it a big easier to wait for my last one to arrive. (All this waiting around is getting expensive :P .)

(All this waiting around is getting expensive  :P .)

No kidding! :D

I just put in another order, too!

I just put in another order, too! 

OMG, so ditto!!

*hangs head in shame* Put a big order in yesterday. :P

Edited by ebonykawai

hmmm...my order must be one of them too...mine's not here yet either....pout...pout...pout...

Trying to send positive energy to Elizabeth and resist sending negative energy to the post office thieves...and hearing "we shall overcome" playing in the back of my mind...

Big hugs to Elizabeth...

Lisa in Austin

putting in another order was somehow comforting - makes it a big easier to wait for my last one to arrive. (All this waiting around is getting expensive  :P .)

I placed another order too! I hope my missing order arrives soon, though... i am being very good and patient and not bothering Elizabeth about it, but I'm so gosh darn eager for it to arrive!! But placing another order did make me feel better about it all somehow... :D

edited for stupid grammatical errors...

Edited by paperdoll

hmmm...my order must be one of them too...mine's not here yet either....pout...pout...pout...

Trying to send positive energy to Elizabeth and resist sending negative energy to the post office thieves...and hearing "we shall overcome" playing in the back of my mind...

Big hugs to Elizabeth...

Lisa in Austin

Eek! I think mine might be one of these, too, because that dang Feb 3 order still isn't here. If it doesn't come in tomorrow's mail, I think I'll have to let Elizabeth know about it.

Shall we join hands and sing Kumbaya, chai girl? :P

Should I panic yet?  Mine was supposedly sent out on the 29th of Feb and its not here yet

Orders placed while we were gone [all of which are tagged as 2/29 for some reason -- gotta love CcNow... I have no clue when any of the orders from that time really came in] are going out now along with more reshipments. We're about halfway through all of those orders -- we've barely scratched the new orders because of the USPS issue.

So... when can I get myself an assembly line?