Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
jentifer

Vrishka Rajaya V2

I can't believe I'm the first to review something! :huh:

This scent takes me back to being 2 or 3 years old, playing in our overgrown backyard. My dad's about to mow the lawn and I'm upset that he's going to kill all the pretty yellow flowers (dandelions). If you were to pick a dandelion by breaking it's stem, you'd smell this. It's not just the yellow bloom, but the juice from inside the succulent stems with it.

Vrishka Rajaya v2 - Unlike the previous reviewer, I smell absolutely no dandelion in this. BPAL's dandelion note is one of my nemesis notes, as it's very green and bitter on me, and I don't get a drop of that. Instead, this is a sweet fruity-floral to my nose. The fruit is something I definitely recognize, but I'm not able to identify it -- perhaps peach or pear or even a combo of the two? I feel like there may be a honey note in this, and maybe that's why I can't identify the fruit notes, because they've been honeyed-down. The floral is soft and gentle, and while I can't tell you what it is, I can tell you what it's not: it's not jasmine, gardenia, magnolia, lily of the valley, tiger lily, stargazer lily, rose, lilac, carnation. The more I smell this and the more I think about it, the more it reminds me of a fruity version of Selkie.

ETA: Silly me. The fruit is apple. Red apple. Maybe honeyed red apple with a tiny hint of sweet pear.

Edited by Edens Sixth Day

Vrishka is very pretty - its got honeyed apple, and something green/floral. I definitely amp up the honey. Very spring like, very pretty.

i have to agree there is *NO* dandelion here but it is a really pretty honeyed... fig perhaps? with some unidentified florals and the slightest touch of something green... it is reminding me a bit of hony mone but not as floral. this is quite lovely!