Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

1378748834[/url]' post='2342469']

How much is shipping currently, if you do a paypal order for a few bottles?

What I do is load up the CCNow shopping cart, tell it where I want the order shipped ,& get the shipping charges & total that way. Then I go to PayPal, place the order, then empty the CCNow shopping cart.

Here's an odd one.

CCNOW charged me a "foreign transaction fee" for my last order.

I live in the US, and as far as I know, BPAL hasn't moved to Canada or anything, so... :umm:

Here's an odd one.

I live in the US, and as far as I know, BPAL hasn't moved to Canada or anything, so... :umm:

CcNow was sold to a foreign company earlier this year and started charging foreign transaction fees.

Here's an odd one.

CcNow was sold to a foreign company earlier this year and started charging foreign transaction fees.

I know it's not consistent in charging that fee, it charged us that once but never again. Totally excited for their new payment system and site though!

Here's an odd one.

Ouch. That stinks.

I guess I'll need to figure out the whole Paypal without the Paypal-setup before I place another BPAL order. (I HATE unnecessary fees, and I refuse to pay them. :rasp: )

Ouch. That stinks.

I guess I'll need to figure out the whole Paypal without the Paypal-setup before I place another BPAL order. (I HATE unnecessary fees, and I refuse to pay them. :rasp: )

BPAL no longer is using CCnow, so you're fine to check out. When they updated the website, that was one of the big changes they made.

I'm closing this thread because the Lab is no longer using CCNow as its credit card processor. Can I get an AMEN and a HALLELUJAH! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about this thread.