Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
fairnymph

Lair of Nefarious Misdeeds Atmosphere Spray

LAIR OF NEFARIOUS MISDEEDS ATMOSPHERE SPRAY
A twisted, smoky, power-mad scent that inspires cackling, gleeful wickedness and unchecked depravity.

Sinuous black incense, ambergris, polished leather, oakmoss, guiac, and Siamese benzoin.

Surprisingly sexy; dark, complex and compelling with smoky sweetness. The notes don't appeal and this is not at all 'my' sort of scent but I instantly realized its objective beauty and masterfulness as a scent. How strange - considering my strong interest in light, effervescent, fresh scents - that this scent would be so much more lovely than the Citadel.

:thumbsup:

Dark, incense, leather, and oakmoss are strongest notes. Very sexy scent. Glad I was able to get a bottle of this while it was still available at C2.

Yessss mas sexy - gimmie the leather! This one is dark and masculine, but not pungent like a villain's lair should smell like heh which is a good thing! This is how a sexy villains lair smells, I assume ;)

I mostly pick up the oakmoss and leather. The only gripe I have about this one is that after 4 squirts (which is usually almost scent DEATH), it seems to have disappeared! That or my air purifier ate it :lol: Will try again tomorrow in the living room, but I had already sprayed the other C2E2 exclusive there and we can't be mixin scents :uhuhuh:

Oh this is sexy. At first this reminded me quite a bit of Snake Charmer (I haven't worn it in a while, so forgive me if my comparison is a bit off) but then, it's much more leathery and quite a bit sexier (which is saying something).

It's a delicious incense and leather smell. I think I want to get to know these villains :yum:

Lair of Nefarious Misdeeds atmo spray

In the vial: Erp, unfortunately, all I can smell from the vial is alcohol. Like, the spray alcohol, not a "booze" note. And while I'd love to spritz it to get a feel for the actual scent, this is just a little vial included in a sniffy circle so I'm afraid this scent will just go unsniffed. Ah well. BIG THANK YOU to the C2E2 sniff circle started by GypsyRoseRed! :heart:

This is very cloying - lots of sweet black incense and leather. People who enjoy leather scents should like this one.

Um. I'm sniffing the tester bottle, not spraying it (and almost none of the notes appeal to me, and some of them I actively dislike), so take this with a grain of salt. But it basically smells like anti-bacterial/cortisone cream and leathery band-aid. :ack:

Lair of Nefarious Misdeeds Atmosphere Spray - Ooooh, sexy! Sexy sexy sexy!!! Oh so sexy!!! And let me tell you how sexy this is! It is soooo sexy! Fabulously sexy!!!! Oh, and it smells like oakmoss and leather, has the tiniest hint of smooth ambergris warmth, and in case I haven't mentioned it, it is full of sexy!!! B)

I love this so much. Lair is an amazingly intense, dark, sexy, naughty sort of scent. It's even sexier than the Dungeon room spray, and I think that this is a perfect guy scent. If I walked into a man's home and it smelled like this, I would be instantly more attracted to him.

I get sexy, cool, dark leather, something like a spicy, manly musk (but nothing really warm, perfumey, or cologne-like), and a dry, sophisticated oakmoss. It's so gorgeous and sensual. I worried that this would be too simple or earthy, but it's not at all. It reminds me a little bit of The Bow & Crown of Conquest, but darker and not quite as sweet.

I think that I say this every time I get a new bptp room spray, but this is my new favorite atmosphere spray. :lovestruck:

ooh this is nice! i get incense and leather mostly...maybe some benzoin and oakmoss as supporting notes. it's got a freshness to the leather that i am really liking! there is also something kind of woodsy or tree-like in this that i am digging, maybe the guiac?

Edited by theseagrows

Smoky incense, polished leather and benzoin. Dark, sexy, and very masculine. I can see why everyone loves this. We sprayed this in the living room. mr. zee_zee is only OK with it, sadly.